Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
I have sent the template to everyone that requested it. I am sorry for the delay as I have been very busy with work.

If someone still needs it, kindly PM me.

Thanks.

Oluwadamisi84

Aug 29, 2017
All of you who can't get a letter of employment according to CIC's needs, give me your email addresses and I will send you a template for an affidavit that your company policy is such and such.

I can't share it here as it is a scanned document. I know a few people who were in the same situation as you guys, they used a similar affidavit had no problem at all.
haedaykolar@gmail.com. Thanks

fissler

Mar 16, 2018
I have that exact issue too. I'm just submitting with a letter of explanation saying that it's not in company policy to provide documents in format requested by ircc. I'm just planning to sign the loe. I'm not sure if notary affidavit makes any difference as notary is only done when someone's identity needs to be authenticated. Since ircc doesn't know if a person named as supervisor in our letter exists or not, notarizing would give them that confidence. Business card serves same purpose.

I'll be submitting my app in next few days, will let you know if they reject / cancel my application in coming days.
It's been a while but did you go?

jenefier

Mar 23, 2018
All of you who can't get a letter of employment according to CIC's needs, give me your email addresses and I will send you a template for an affidavit that your company policy is such and such.

I can't share it here as it is a scanned document. I know a few people who were in the same situation as you guys, they used a similar affidavit had no problem at all.
hi,
I can't get a letter of employment according to CIC's needs. please share the template to my mail id rosewelt444@gmail.com

Akshata

Jul 12, 2017

Please send me template on aksh_aa6137@yahoo.com

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
I have that exact issue too. I'm just submitting with a letter of explanation saying that it's not in company policy to provide documents in format requested by ircc. I'm just planning to sign the loe. I'm not sure if notary affidavit makes any difference as notary is only done when someone's identity needs to be authenticated. Since ircc doesn't know if a person named as supervisor in our letter exists or not, notarizing would give them that confidence. Business card serves same purpose.

I'll be submitting my app in next few days, will let you know if they reject / cancel my application in coming days.
Hi...Were you you able to get thru? What did you do in this situation? Thanks.