+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eligibility completed on the tracker

jojo213

May 18, 2023
Hello everyone. Does anyone know if eligibility shows as completed on the tracker and you get a medical request, does that basically mean that your visa will be approved as long as there are no medical/background problems ? Did anyone get rejected (for eligibility reasons such as funds/family ties etc) after having eligibility completed on tracker & getting medical request? thanks

jojo213

May 18, 2023
Yes. Hopefully, positive news. When did your background check start and when completed? can you share your dates for background check?

Thanks
Thanks. My background check did not finish yet, it started when I made my application April 15.
Full timeline of my application is:
Applied April 15
Eligibility review started + Medical request May 14
Medical passed May 23
BVL May 25

On the tracker everything is completed except for background verification which is still in process.

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Thanks. My background check did not finish yet, it started when I made my application April 15.
Full timeline of my application is:
Applied April 15
Eligibility review started + Medical request May 14
Medical passed May 23
BVL May 25

On the tracker everything is completed except for background verification which is still in process.
Seems like in most cases it looks like a default message since you have got BVL letter hopefully your original passport request is on the way either by monday or tuesday.

Reactions: jojo213

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Seems like in most cases it looks like a default message since you have got BVL letter hopefully your original passport request is on the way either by monday or tuesday.
One more thing, when did your eligiblity complete? Also, could you see the visa issuance number on the tracker? if not yet, maybe today

jojo213

May 18, 2023
One more thing, when did your eligiblity complete? Also, could you see the visa issuance number on the tracker? if not yet, maybe today
The eligibility showed as complete on the tracker on May 15. On the GCKey it's still ongoing since May 14. I can't see any visa issuance number on the tracker, but it also says that it hasn't been updated since May 24. Hopefully after the next update it will show a visa issuance number.

jojo213

May 18, 2023
The tracker updated today and it shows a study permit document number and visa document number and expiry dates, this pretty much means application is accepted right?

Reactions: tommy_2k23

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
The tracker updated today and it shows a study permit document number and visa document number and expiry dates, this pretty much means application is accepted right?
Yes, that confirms it for you. It was the pattern with old users here. However, I am not a visa officer I am just an applicant like you; just used my sixth sense and told you about it getting updated today. Hopefully, by Tuesday you will receive your PPR.

Reactions: jojo213
Apr 18, 2023
Hi dear, I am in the same situation. Three days ago I saw "eligibility completed" in my tracker and I received a medical exam request on the same day. Is there a good chance that my study permit will be approved?

Apr 18, 2023
Yes, that confirms it for you. It was the pattern with old users here. However, I am not a visa officer I am just an applicant like you; just used my sixth sense and told you about it getting updated today. Hopefully, by Tuesday you will receive your PPR.
Hi dear, I am in the same situation. Three days ago I saw "eligibility completed" in my tracker and I received a medical exam request on the same day. Is there a good chance that my study permit will be approved?

Jan 23, 2024
Hello , if anyone could help me get some idea on my situation,
I applied for study permit on 13th Oct 2023, Bio on 18th Oct 2023, Medical and BVL on 31 Oct 2023, After that i have not got updates from IRCC, My tracker shows all completed and study permit number as well.

Apr 18, 2023
Hello , if anyone could help me get some idea on my situation,
I applied for study permit on 13th Oct 2023, Bio on 18th Oct 2023, Medical and BVL on 31 Oct 2023, After that i have not got updates from IRCC, My tracker shows all completed and study permit number as well.
You are definitely approved.