Visa Office......
New Delhi, IND
App. Filed.......
11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-2011
LANDED..........
10-2011
"In Process" means the file is at the local office close to your home address. If one moves province during " In Process" status and changes address on ecas, does the file move too to the new city/province?

Last edited:

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
"In Process" means the file is at the local office close to your home address. If one moves province during " In Process" status and changes address on ecas, does the file move too to the new city/province?
(1) Every object moves in a straight line unless acted upon by a force.
(2) The acceleration of an object is directly proportional to the net force exerted and inversely proportional to the object's mass.
(3) For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Object = File

Last edited:
Reactions: Fallen_Warrior

hardnut

Aug 23, 2018
Brampton, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi, IND
App. Filed.......
11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-2011
LANDED..........
10-2011
(1) Every object moves in a straight line unless acted upon by a force.
(2) The acceleration of an object is directly proportional to the net force exerted and inversely proportional to the object's mass.
(3) For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Object = File
Thanks for the cryptic reply. However, I got my answer in a similar recent post; files DON'T usually follow your move.

PHCA

Aug 1, 2017
Calgary, AB
LANDED..........
Thanks for the cryptic reply. However, I got my answer in a similar recent post; files DON'T usually follow your move.
So even if you call CIC and change your address in eCas, say if I move from Calgary to Vancouver.. my file stays in Calgary?