Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

About the following text:

6. EDUCATION/TRAINING/QUALIFICATIONS
For you, your spouse or common-law partner:
• Post-secondary education documents: vocational or technical certificates or
diplomas;
• College or university documents: certification of completion and the
graduation degree, diploma, or certificate issued by the college or university and
the evaluation committee;
• Transcripts: original transcripts of all degrees must be submitted in university sealed
envelopes.
• Professional qualifications certificates: notarized professional qualifications
certificates should be submitted if available. (e.g., Engineer, Computer
Programmer, Accountant, Economist, Translator/Interpreter, Architect etc.)
What the Transcripts mean? I have to ask to my university to give me a transcription of all my degrees?
If this has to be in a sealed envelope. How do I do to make the translation of the documents?

If anyone can make me understand what they want, please help me...

One more thing, do I have to make a certified translation of my Proof of Funds?

Thanks,

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Ereinion said:
Hello,

About the following text:

What the Transcripts mean? I have to ask to my university to give me a transcription of all my degrees?
If this has to be in a sealed envelope. How do I do to make the translation of the documents?

If anyone can make me understand what they want, please help me...

One more thing, do I have to make a certified translation of my Proof of Funds?

Thanks,
The transcripts are your mark sheets, no you don' t open the envelope. No they are not translated.

PMM

S

shibuya

AOR

Did anyone submit full docs to London chc around 1st or 2nd Dec and got an AOR.

regards,
Shibuya

TbilisiAnkara

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You cannot send anything to visa office if it is not translated in English or French!
Either your transcripts must be in English (if this is possible with your university) and sealed in an envelope.
OR:
You get 2 copies: One you forward to the Embassy unopened (in a university sealed envelope)
AND take the other one to a translator and notary and make an official notarized translation.
In your cover letter you explain that you could only get your transcripts in a language other than English/French, that's why you requested 2 sets of transcripts. One is in a sealed envelope and the other one is officially translated and notarized.

Sounds complicated, but this is how you avoid delays/rejections.
Good luck!

Ereinion said:
^^ Thanks

Ereinion

Aug 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mmm, Now I am a little confused... the text also says:

Note: If the documents above are not in English or French, submit a certified
English or French translation along with certified photocopies of the
documents.[/
quote]

So, I have to send the certified copies and their translation without the original documents, is that true?. And In the case of the transcripts? do I have to open the envelope to get the certified copies and make the translation?

Any Help?

Thanks ^^

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
@Ereinion

Take two copies from university. Open one copy , get it translated and then again contact ur university office, request them to attest that translated copy and pack it in university sealed envelope. Submit both(translated and original) these to CHC.

They will consider it.

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I second doglover there.
I was also very worried about sealed transcripts. But what my university has given me is stamped photocopies of my original mark sheets, which was in English. You can gues what will be language of your transcripts based on your original degree and marksheets