+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Download IELTS Books - Free

Discussion in 'IELTS - International English Language Testing Sys' started by 13nitinsharma, May 26, 2012.

1. Hi Guys,

I've been noticing many members who're looking for IELTS books which can help them in their test preparation. Even i researched so many websites while preparing for IELTS test. So, i would suggest you all to download any IELTS book which is available in the market from the below link. You dont have to spend money in buying books.

http://www.ebooksfree.in/2008/10/free-ebooks-ielts.html

I hope this will really help you all in preparing for the IELTS test. God bless you all and Best of Luck !!

Cheers,
    13nitinsharma

3. Nice !!! its working, Thank you.

4. wow!! lots of learning stufs here. thanks again.. plus 2!

5. thanks mate...

6. Thanks for sharing ;D

7. You're most welcome...

8. I tried to download some books. When i click download now, it wants me to download "ilivid" . I accepted that and nothing happened. Can anyone explain me how to download? :'(

9. can any one tell me which author books are good for preparing IELTS

10. Thanks for IELTS Books - Free ..... , what is the best way to get the best score in IELTS ? pls give me some suggestions & tips .... Thanks in Advance....

11. Thank you so much for the link. A lot of IELTS study material is here.

12. Hello All,

Seems to be a lot of materials available on the website. However, I noticed that in order to download the ebooks, I would need to install random browser plugin's and potentially unwanted programs which may contain viruses, trojans, worms, etc. :eek: So just be careful about that. I would suggest to download it and use it on a separate Virtual Machine so that it doesn't infect your physical machine.

Cheers! :p ;D