+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doubts in Filling the Main Form - Request help

atreya

Jan 16, 2010
I am filling the form to be sent out to CIO, Sydney. I have few queries about what has to be filled in
the following fields.

In the Main Form:
1. Current Occupation: Do we require to put the actual designation held or is it relating to the NOC
job title.
2. Other Countries of resident Status: My spouse is a citizen of our native country but I reside in
another country and also hold a employment permit of yet another country. Do I require to mention
this in this section.

In the Economic Form:
1. Your Work Experience: Occupation: Again, Does this require to be the actual designation or a
meaningful NOC title related to the job we do?

Request clarifications and help. Thanks! :)

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atreya said:
I am filling the form to be sent out to CIO, Sydney. I have few queries about what has to be filled in
the following fields.

In the Main Form:
1. Current Occupation: Do we require to put the actual designation held or is it relating to the NOC job title.

I will recommend putting in your actual designation. You will be required to put in your job code and main duties in Economic classes anyway

2. Other Countries of resident Status: My spouse is a citizen of our native country but I reside in another country and also hold a employment permit of yet another country. Do I require to mention this in this section.

Please mention any country that you are resident of. If you hold a work permit that ca be ignored

In the Economic Form:
1. Your Work Experience: Occupation: Again, Does this require to be the actual designation or a meaningful NOC title related to the job we do?

I have put in actual designation here ( as designation does not matter much) and the roles and responsibilities according to my NOC code and actual NOC code

Request clarifications and help. Thanks! :)