+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does this count as duplicate EE profile?

Tiaa

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Guys,

I finally got enough points for PR, but when I inform my agent on Friday 10 May, I got an automatical reply and said the girl had left the agency.

This is a very important time for me but this is the fourth time the agent put me in a very bad situation.
They moved their office from Etobicoke to Downtown without notifying me. The changed the consultant three times without letting me know. I have to find out these things by myself. There were some other issues such as mess up my consultation fees and application documents

Anyway, I decided to not stay with them and I called the office many times since last Friday. The boss did not get me back. I emailed her and called her and explained my situation in the email and to the assistance. Still no callback. Even on Monday.

So I called a day off and went to the office on Tuesday which is today. She put me in an appointment in the afternoon and asked me to sign a non-engagement agreement to avoid me to ask for a refund. Honestly, I did not expect for a refund but they were not doing anything helpful.

My question is, I have informed them to withdraw my profile which I do not have access to it. However, I do not think they will take the action immediately. I guess tomorrow there will be a draw. Can I submit my own application now?
Do I need to send IRCC email and documents to cancel the representative by myself?

I hope no one will get into the same situation as I did. Really bad experience.