+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does my employer letter match my NOC job description?

MeduLink

Dec 20, 2022
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
00-08-2016
Hi all,

I know this might not be the best question to ask but I really really need your help. I work at a job within the asset management industry, and the "NOC11101 – Financial and investment analysts" category (Investment Analyst section of it) really matches what I do in my day-to-day work. I asked my CEO (my direct supervisor) for a letter of employment and he sent me the following, can someone please help me figure out if it matches what IRCC and NOC11101 is asking for?
the letter:

"""

This letter is to confirm First-name last-name is an employee at Company and reports directly to company executives and senior management. His employment began on December 13th, 2021, and is ongoing. First-name is employed in the role of Research Analyst and is earning a gross salary of $$$$ annually with #### company stock options. First-name is employed on a full-time basis and is working 40 hours per week.

His main duties and responsibilities are but are not limited to:
  • Prepare written and oral reports describing market conditions, economic outlook, digital asset analysis, cryptocurrency networks, and company credit analysis
  • Developing API-enabled programs to collect financial and market data from trading exchanges, OTC providers, financial index providers, and cryptocurrency networks.
  • Collect investment and market data by the means of web-scraping from various sources.
  • Develop trading models to advise senior management on various asset classes, such as derivatives, equities, and digital assets.
  • Monitor and present daily tracking error and performance analysis report to the senior management and executives.
  • Assist portfolio managers with fund operations and reconciliation.
  • Conduct data-driven analysis on stocks, fixed-income instruments, derivatives, and digital assets using market price data, company financials, and credit ratings.
  • Perform order book liquidity analysis using real-time data collected from trading exchanges
  • Prepare and present investment and trading recommendations on equities, derivatives, and digital assets to company executives

If you should have any further questions regarding the information provided please contact the undersigned.

"""

Any and all help would be truly appreciated.