+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents to bring to citizenship exam question/clarification

indigocanada

Oct 3, 2018
Hello, guys.
I recently got an email stating I can write the citizenship exam next month. It states the following

When you come to this appointment, you must bring with you:
 this notice;
 2 pieces of personal identification, one of which has your photograph and signature on it;
(e.g. driver's license, health card, Permanent Resident Card, etc.)
 all your original documents that support your citizenship application (as listed in the document
checklist in the citizenship application form);
 Permanent Resident Card (if you have ever received one);
 all original passports and travel documents in your possession (current and expired).

Now, my question is when they say ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS THAT support the application, do they mean all the forms I send/mail to them (including application form, time calculator)? Because I have not keep a copy! I sent everything to them. OR, what they mean by ORIGINAL is my actual degree to prove my English skill, my actual driver's license, my health care card and actual passport and PR card? Do they just want to make sure I bring these for verification?

Past exam people, please help me!! What did you have to bring to the test?

Thanks.

kk2018

Oct 24, 2018
Hello, guys.
I recently got an email stating I can write the citizenship exam next month. It states the following

When you come to this appointment, you must bring with you:
 this notice;
 2 pieces of personal identification, one of which has your photograph and signature on it;
(e.g. driver's license, health card, Permanent Resident Card, etc.)
 all your original documents that support your citizenship application (as listed in the document
checklist in the citizenship application form);
 Permanent Resident Card (if you have ever received one);
 all original passports and travel documents in your possession (current and expired).

Now, my question is when they say ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS THAT support the application, do they mean all the forms I send/mail to them (including application form, time calculator)? Because I have not keep a copy! I sent everything to them. OR, what they mean by ORIGINAL is my actual degree to prove my English skill, my actual driver's license, my health care card and actual passport and PR card? Do they just want to make sure I bring these for verification?

Past exam people, please help me!! What did you have to bring to the test?

Thanks.
You don't have to take application form, take original degree,itels, DL, HC, passport and PR card. also landing paper and travel documents.

Reactions: indigocanada