+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents Submitted, still application cancelled due to missing documents

saurabhnsonar

Aug 12, 2013
I need help with my application. I had applied for PR on May 2022 (online application), and received AOR on 10 May 2023 and after linking my application to GCKey, on the same day I got a request letter to provide birth certificate. And on 11th May 2023, I have uploaded the birth certificate from my account with IRCC. I rechecked it multiple times, and it was uploaded correctly.

I rechecked it multiple times and the documents were uploaded correctly, and even it was showing status as "Replacement Provided" as status.

But now on 24th May 2023, I got message from IRCC that my application was cancelled due to incomplete application. And the reason was the same missing birth certificate.
I am quite surprised, even after uploading the birth certificate they are saying that it is missing. I had not taken any screenshot for the status page, but now the portal shows completely blank.

What can I do now? Can anyone suggest me something on this?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I need help with my application. I had applied for PR on May 2022 (online application), and received AOR on 10 May 2023 and after linking my application to GCKey, on the same day I got a request letter to provide birth certificate. And on 11th May 2023, I have uploaded the birth certificate from my account with IRCC. I rechecked it multiple times, and it was uploaded correctly.

I rechecked it multiple times and the documents were uploaded correctly, and even it was showing status as "Replacement Provided" as status.

But now on 24th May 2023, I got message from IRCC that my application was cancelled due to incomplete application. And the reason was the same missing birth certificate.
I am quite surprised, even after uploading the birth certificate they are saying that it is missing. I had not taken any screenshot for the status page, but now the portal shows completely blank.

What can I do now? Can anyone suggest me something on this?
Raise a reconsideration request in webform and attach LOE stating all of the above

Good Luck

saurabhnsonar

Aug 12, 2013
webforms are not always responded to
you have to just wait and see if they accept else you have to reapply this time
Reapplying is not an option for me as my application is under SUV program, and we have LOS which was valid for 6 months. And again processing time is too high for our program. And it becomes meaningless for me to hold our startup project for another more than 1 year. For me its like now or never situation.