+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dishwasher Jobs in Canada

spudarthur

Dec 17, 2013
Hi everyone. Okay, here's my story. After my first year of college, I had to quit due to financial circumstances but my brother was still continuing in his 3rd year. It has been a year since then and I started working at Cafe Coffee Day(India) six months ago for a monthly salary of roughly 102 CAD. I initially saved up some money (around 300 CAD) so I could get into college again. But it seems impossible. So I was looking for a better job. I stumbled across job sites and I'm finally here. Getting a job in Canada would mean so much to me. Are there any employers willing to sponsor foreign workers? I do have enough money for visa fee. But I saw threads about people getting their visas rejected without any refunds and I can't lose my hard earned money like that. If I told them I could sign contract for two years or more, will they sponsor me then? I feel I shouldn't even be thinking about the prospect of living in Canada, but the pursuit of happiness took me here. I'd very much appreciate your suggestions for my circumstance, thank you in advance.