+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Difference between Offer of employment, Employment record and Letter of Employment

Seif007

Apr 9, 2022
I am submitting my documents under CEC now, and i am confused between these three. i am working at a job that requires work permit but no LMIA requuired

Whormill70

Aug 18, 2023
This is the most important component of your application. You'll need to provide documents that prove your work experience in Canada. This can include employment letters, pay stubs, tax documents, and other relevant records. Your documents should clearly indicate the job title, dates of employment, job duties, and the name and contact information of your employer.

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Letter of Employment - this is a statement that says you are currently employed and working. It outlines the details of your duties and pay. It will also state the term of you employment (FT/PT/contract). CURRENT JOB

Offer of Employment - this is a statement to employ you for a certain position, at a pay rate for a specific length of time. This has the same details as a letter of employment but presumes you are not yet working at the employer. JOB OFFER

Employment Record - this is a statement provided by a previous employer. It will outline the details of your employment like in the letter of employment. This document will probably have job performance details in it; eg. any disciplinary action, awards and general work relationship. PREVIOUS JOB