+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Details of family members

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
Hello,
On the IMM008egen form the second page is asking for the details of the family members.
I am a bit confused here. I am single living alone in the USA for the past 5 years. My parents are living back in my home country.
So are they considered to be my family? I am an AINP nominee, when I applied for AINP I left that section blank thinking that my parents are not part of my family. Do I need to fill it before submitting to CIC.

As I am a single person Do I have to give a Non-Accompanying Family Members declaration?

Please Advice.

bobine

May 5, 2008
when i applied for CSQ (Quebec) somewhere in the form it says:
family members who may or may not be accompanying you in Quebec.It is imperative that the principal applicant declare all the members of his family. (for the definition of family member, spouse, de facto spouse and a dependent child...)
1-THAT I LEFT IT BLANK BECAUSE I AM SINGLE

on another form they clearly asked for the details of my parents ( first and last name- place and date of birth)
2-I PROVIDED THOSE INFO

on another form they asked (RENSEIGNEMENT ADDITIONNELS SUR LA FAMILLE) ADDITIONEL INFO ABOUT FAMILY which has 3sections
a-the applicant and wife info ( just mentioned my info coz i am not married)
b-childreen ( I put N/A coz i do not have )
c-sisters and brothers + half sisters and half brothers (I did that)

Hope this help!

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
On page 2 of that form, you include your spouse and children. If you are single, then there is NOTHING to fill in.

Your parents' information goes to the first page of this form: IMM 0008 E Schedule 1.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bobine said:
when i applied for CSQ (Quebec) ...
Did you already get your nomination from Quebec? How long did it take? Are you a native French speaker? If not, how good your French is? Did they interview in French? Sorry! too many questions.

bobine

May 5, 2008
he nix
1-not yet ( because the 1st application i've submitted was incomplete and lately they asked more doc that i already sent)
2-yes ( native french speaker)

did you apply for CSQ too??? and how is it???

bobine

May 5, 2008
he nix
do you know anything about how to notify them about the change of address? i just moved and i'm wondering
how to communicate them my new address.

thanks

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bobine,

I have not applied for CSQ. A while back, I thought about doing that, but some people told me that if I do not have at least intermediate level French, then it will be denied OR they will ask me to study French and come back for interview again. My French is very basic.

Now I am going through the Alberta PNP pilot program and waiting for my nomination which should come around Feb 14 (Alberta, show me some love on Valentine's Day or before that).

Answer to your next question, I have no clue on how to update the change of address. Sorry!

bobine

May 5, 2008
i wish you all the best nix1
Alberta' love is already there and it just going to be materialized in Feb (it doesn't matter what day )!

good luck