+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependant eCoPR missing?

Zaqqaz

Oct 10, 2023
Hey everyone,

I got the email from IRCC confirming my PR status and instructions to download my eCoPR. However, my wife (dependant - inland) did not get an email from IRCC about her eCoPR.

Did this happen with anyone else? Are dependant eCoPR usually come with a delay?

Kindly share any details if you faced a similar scenario and please let me know if I should be contacting IRCC?

Thanks

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Hey everyone,

I got the email from IRCC confirming my PR status and instructions to download my eCoPR. However, my wife (dependant - inland) did not get an email from IRCC about her eCoPR.

Did this happen with anyone else? Are dependant eCoPR usually come with a delay?

Kindly share any details if you faced a similar scenario and please let me know if I should be contacting IRCC?

Thanks
Sometimes this can happen. Was she a dependent on the application when it was submitted or was she added after the fact? The process is done for both individuals, so hers maybe taking a little longer.

Zaqqaz

Oct 10, 2023
Sometimes this can happen. Was she a dependent on the application when it was submitted or was she added after the fact? The process is done for both individuals, so hers maybe taking a little longer.
Hey thanks for the reply. Yes she was a dependant at the time of application submission. That's why it was a bit weird that I got the email for myself but not for her. In the past the portal 1, portal 2 and virtual landing confirmation emails have come together for both of us.

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Hey thanks for the reply. Yes she was a dependant at the time of application submission. That's why it was a bit weird that I got the email for myself but not for her. In the past the portal 1, portal 2 and virtual landing confirmation emails have come together for both of us.
There is still some level of separation between individuals in the process. For me, my PR card was approved, mailed and received a solid month before my wife. Everything to that point was at the same time. So it happens.

littlezz

Feb 19, 2016
Hi Zaqqaz, I am in the same situation as you. Just received the email to download eCoPR for primary applicanton 17/Oct/2023, but not the dependent. Have you solved the problem, did your wife received her eCoPR now ? Do you have to contact IRCC ? any info would be appreciated, thanks!

Zaqqaz

Oct 10, 2023
Hey, my wife got her ecopr after a week.
I had sent a webform and an email to IRCC but I don't think it mattered.

ram1503

Dec 10, 2014
I’m in the similar situation PA got ecopr but me as dependant don’t , what did you do and how long took for you to get yours , hope to heard from you soon
Similar situation, where PA got the eCOPR, but not dependent. Did the dependant get eCOPR ? Thank you.

ram1503

Dec 10, 2014
What a coincidence I just got the remaining ecopr today
Congrats. We are still waiting for the eCOPR. May I know the date, when the Primary Applicant received his/her eCOPR. Also, did you receive email notification on the spouse ecopr or you checked in the portal.

Appreciate your response. Thank you.

Dani94

Jan 22, 2024
for principal applicant january 22 and for the dependant the reason of the delay was because of medical expire and they extended and dependant got letter request for the CSQ

Reactions: ram1503