+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

denial due to travel history

saghat

Jul 22, 2011
My TRV was denied due to my travel history alone......however, i intend to resubmit my application as soon as possible, with copy of attached affidavit and police report of my stolen previous international passport(carrying a dubai ,china and tanzania visas)that was stolen along with my vehicle at gunpoint (attached police report of stolen vehicle too)i would like to know if there are other means that i can proof my travel history.

photo evidences from (laptop and digital camera)are also gone on the same day of robbery.

please asides from the affidavit and police report ,what else could make sense.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
This is when being a packrat is a positive thing!!! Is there any chance you may find a boarding pass or other travel documents in your files for proof? Is it possible that your travel agent would possibly have documentation? What about people you visited in those countries? Would they have photo evidence? Ever needed to get travel shots and have the documentation from that? Come on, work with me.....Good Luck!

petermare

May 6, 2012
WOW! Man, that is so sad!

Talking about double-whamy!

What about letters from the people you saw that would support any other documents (pictures) you/they may have!

hope29

May 21, 2012
Hi Pippin. Do you think that canada will still grant a tourist visa to a person who is inadmissible in US for 5 years due to fraud? My friend who is applyin with me for tourist visa was sent back to our country when he landed in US.. VO found school credentials with him while his visa is just tourist. Need your help. I dnt want to go to canada along. Thanks so much.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
hope29 said:
Hi Pippin. Do you think that canada will still grant a tourist visa to a person who is inadmissible in US for 5 years due to fraud? My friend who is applyin with me for tourist visa was sent back to our country when he landed in US.. VO found school credentials with him while his visa is just tourist. Need your help. I dnt want to go to canada along. Thanks so much.
It is probably wiser to post a new question on a new thread so you can get as many ideas as possible, however.....you may find the answer to your question here : http://www.americanlaw.com/cdninadmissible.html

hope29

May 21, 2012
Thanks pippin, I'll do that. but first i need to figure out how to create a new thread.. hehe

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
hope29 said:
Thanks pippin, I'll do that. but first i need to figure out how to create a new thread.. hehe
Go back to the main Visitor's page (get out of this thread). Top right you will see a little box with NEW TOPIC. Click that and it will open a new thread for you to use. In order to get the best answers, make the subject line specific to your question (ie, don't say Please help or Answer me, say admissibility after fraud).