+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Demo infront of canada embassy due to visa proceesing time and no replies..

pepo2016

Star Member
May 9, 2016
I know everyone might face the same things!
So long processing time and no replies from cic.
I know it is true cic is so busy.
So why dont they add more people to work at cic.
I paid for the application fee and if it is not enough they should increase the payment to add more staffs.
Cic should understand how frustating it is and how it might influence somebody jobs and lives.
They should change their system!!
I dont think the delay and unable to reach the staff by phone are proffesional.
I think we should make demo and get attention from media so cic would change their system in the future.
Give me ur comments or ideas?!
Thx

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Will not make any difference at all but if it makes you feel better then go ahead just do not get arrested ! Canada still has one of the most generous programs in the world for new immigrants and students. So it takes some applications extra time but most people are happy to wait regardless.

pepo2016

Star Member
May 9, 2016
It wont work if i do it by self..
If eveyone all around the world agree to do the same things..
I believe it might change them little bit.

pepo2016

Star Member
May 9, 2016
Bs65 said:
Will not make any difference at all but if it makes you feel better then go ahead just do not get arrested ! Canada still has one of the most generous programs in the world for new immigrants and students. So it takes some applications extra time but most people are happy to wait regardless.
Just because they are popular for immigration it dosent means they could treat people this way.
They wrote the estimate processing time but it is even 9 times longer than it should to be.
No replies and no ways to reach them and i dont know if someone people could still be happy in my position.

neerav

Dec 16, 2015
pepo2016 said:
Just because they are popular for immigration it dosent means they could treat people this way.
They wrote the estimate processing time but it is even 9 times longer than it should to be.
No replies and no ways to reach them and i dont know if someone people could still be happy in my position.
if 10 in a thousand are not treated properly doesnt mean that the system is wrong!!!

zuif

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are they liable to take you in?
A stranger knocks at your door, are you liable to open it and take him in? No. It's your house, and you might or might not welcome him.

You might delay opening the door, or completely ignore him. That stranger has no grounds to complain or case you stating that you are not opening or you are just being lazy, and delaying to open that door.

Just so you know, a shop can refuse to serve a customer, even if that shop is their to serve it's customers.

I think you get the idea.

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
zuif said:
Are they liable to take you in?
A stranger knocks at your door, are you liable to open it and take him in? No. It's your house, and you might or might not welcome him.

You might delay opening the door, or completely ignore him. That stranger has no grounds to complain or case you stating that you are not opening or you are just being lazy, and delaying to open that door.

Just so you know, a shop can refuse to serve a customer, even if that shop is their to serve it's customers.

I think you get the idea.
Exactly my views. I can understand Pepo's state of mind but then he has no other (viable) choice except waiting. Good Luck Pepo

Justice 007

Jul 31, 2016
Pepo is completely right.One should not let the strangers come in his house but it is unethical to keep ppl of certain nationalities wait for 10 weeks or more.It is discrimination.I have been to USA on student Visa but they don't treat like this.they just tell you in a week or so.Background checks are important but that does not take more than one or two phone calls.If there is shortage of staff just increase the fee.We are willling to pay but our time is very precious and we are losing other opportunities because of this wait.This sort of unhuman behavior is not expected from a country which talk and advocate about human values,equality and justice.They should review their immigration policies and guys please don't defend this long waits.just say we can't do anything about it.

pepo2016

Star Member
May 9, 2016
I know u are right guys! It is their house, it is theri rules.
But i try to visit their house with a proper way.
They make me wait without any explanations, at least give me some explanations why i have to wait this long!

And i also i know it's somehow discrimination..
I dont make a story but it is true story!
I know someone whoes father is criminal. ( selling drungs and killing people even appear on the news)
This person has no experiment in full time jobs, not rich and i could say just enough saving
and normal education background.
But the natinality makes this person able to apply working holiday, student visa and visitor visa very easy.
Because of people from certain nationality dosent have to submit family background.

And i am from normal family, good education background, working experience and want to persue higher education but they make everything so difficult for me just because natioanlity.. Well i am not sure..but maybe

Kuus

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Sorry pepo...im in your shoes .. it really not easy since all your plans are messed up and u are stucked ....one thing u got tput in your mind is,, anything in this world can happend to anyone unexpectedly ...dont be depressed nor desperate ..try to focus your mind on another plan so that u can get away with ..it took me 4 konths and more n finally got refused ...iv reapplied tho

Dont focus too much on them , dont think too much too cus u are not alone in this ..., pray ..
Your may never know epwhat they are up to
Just forget them n plan something else...ypthink that can help

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
If they had to explain their delsys, the delays would be even longer. Let them deal with the thounds of applications instead of waisting time on explaining stuff.

zuif

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Everyone is discriminated, on the basis of their appearance, nationality, color, sex - to name a few. It has always been there, and will continue to be there.

A person should hope for the best, but gotta be prepared for the worst.

pepo2016

Star Member
May 9, 2016
I think people who works at governent office dosent have to show their best in work.
It is because they will get salary monthly and they dont have to work that hard.

Think like if u work in private company, u need customers and u need to improve sales in order to maintain the company and get bonus.
But when u work for government, everybody will treat equally so no need do the best work?!

sandhu_heera_preet

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
pepo2016 said:
I know everyone might face the same things!
So long processing time and no replies from cic.
I know it is true cic is so busy.
So why dont they add more people to work at cic.
I paid for the application fee and if it is not enough they should increase the payment to add more staffs.
Cic should understand how frustating it is and how it might influence somebody jobs and lives.
They should change their system!!
I dont think the delay and unable to reach the staff by phone are proffesional.
I think we should make demo and get attention from media so cic would change their system in the future.
Give me ur comments or ideas?!
Thx
Those of U who had applied fr Visa and Its been a long time(like 5 weeks and no update or 5 weeks and oly medical update) U can do dis
*If you have filed your visa and have not received an update and the processing time has passed, I recommend you file a _'Case Specific Enquiry'_ on the CIC site.*
Please note that they do not entertain enquiries on applications that have not crossed the estimated processing time.
Rahul has done dis and he got his Visa after raising a Case Specific Enquiry
Thanks to Jovita D'Cunha fr dis Information.
Ping dem Dey might help u in doing dis
All d best