+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

decision made???????

ramu

Oct 12, 2009
plz advice!!!!!

i had send all my docs. to ND CHC before my 120 days except for my ielts trf , where i had mentioned on my cover letter to grant me extra time to submit the same and when i checked my application status online it was showing as received by visa office.but yesterday the status has changed to decision made.i am still waiting for the letter from the visa office for the entire explanation. but before the letter comes can any one plz tell me as to wht does decision made means???has my app been rejected bcoz i have not submitted my ielts?????i'm very upset.also if i want to reapply then can i get my original university transcript from CHC?????

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramu said:
plz advice!!!!!

i had send all my docs. to ND CHC before my 120 days except for my ielts trf , where i had mentioned on my cover letter to grant me extra time to submit the same and when i checked my application status online it was showing as received by visa office.but yesterday the status has changed to decision made.i am still waiting for the letter from the visa office for the entire explanation. but before the letter comes can any one plz tell me as to wht does decision made means???has my app been rejected bcoz i have not submitted my ielts?????i'm very upset.also if i want to reapply then can i get my original university transcript from CHC?????
Very sorry but its not a good news seems to be rejection for originals which they will return along with the explanation letter.

Albularyo

Star Member
Sep 17, 2009
Manila
Hi,

ramu said:
plz advice!!!!!

They are strict on the 120 days deadline. You're reason for the extension of your ielts/trf must have been insufficient or unreasonable to merit the extension. Was there any chance you couldve gotten the ielts within 120 days?

hth

sharma77

Aug 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2009
AOR Received.
28-05-2009
File Transfer...
02-06-2009
Med's Done....
07-08-2009
Passport Req..
08-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2009
LANDED..........
yeh on 19 june,2010 canada is amazing
ramu said:
plz advice!!!!!

case is rejected.check the cic.gc.ca site for reason. transcripts r never returend back.

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
just wait

tell me how i can chk the website why its reject?
they not mention any thing
only they write the office will contact you

pls reply
thanks

missioncanada

Star Member
Aug 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
very sorry , you will get a letter from chc nd. if you want to know more about the detail of your application you may order caips notes .

sweetberry

Star Member
Nov 7, 2009
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramu said:
plz advice!!!!!

Ielts is very important to judge your English/French abilities and ofcourse for points...
In your case, I am wondering, u had 120 days, u could have done your Ielts!! I am still wondering how could u miss it...
Logically, You should get back all your original documents...

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
for my case
they give me 66 becouse of english test, thats why i will re apply again

i have general question
any one got refuse and re apply and after that accept him?

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi zakout76

they will aceept u if u will score 67 points.

and for thread starter it's not good news. but it's ur fault as u missed the deadline of 120 days. it's clearly mentioned in the letter that u must submit all docs in one package.

regards.

sanjeev

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
I KNOW

LISTEN U KNOW PEOPLE WHO APPLY FIRST AND GOT REFUSE AND AFTER THAT RE APPLY AS NEW APPLICATION AND THE OFFICER ACCEPT HIM AFTER HE SCORE 67 POINTS

I,M WAITING REPLY, I WANT REAL CASES
THANKS
ZAKOUT