+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Current JD Match with NOC 2171

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Dear:

Can anyone please tell me whether following two JDs match with NOC 2171 Information System Analysts

JD 1:

1. Responsible for software support, defect analysis and fixation, implementation, training to user, support on live projects.
2. Ensure business continuity as per plan, alignment with changeable business needs
3. R&D, investigation and implement prevention strategies for user identifies complaints and perform necessary actions to resolve the application problems.
4. Data analyst & business intelligence reporting
5. Day to day communication with vendor for support management & problem resolution
6. Ensure deliverable from vendors
7. As product manager
a) Take ownership of the product on Regulatory, Remittance & CRM.
b) Act as knowledgeable resource for that product (Level 2 support)
c) Routine health check of the system
d) Meet SLA.
e) Staff Training & Kn [/center][/center]owledge Share/ transfer to others.

JD 2:

• Analyse the Business Requirements along with concern business unit.
• Reviewing current systems and Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
• Design and development Software and Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
• Responsible for developing technical specifications and plans
• Producing detailed specifications and writing the programme codes and Perform Software testing
• Prepare Software Documentation and Preparation of training manuals for users
• Responsible for correcting software defects. And communicate with Vendors.
• Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
• Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, developing detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
• Test and develop programming modifications.
• Write new program codes using prescribed specifications.
• Database Administrations
• Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
• Manage IPDC Website and electronic delivery channels.
• Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
• Preparation of training manuals for users.
• Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
• Day to day support related to core system to customer end

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
jchoudhury said:
Dear:

Can anyone please tell me whether following two JDs match with NOC 2171 Information System Analysts

JD 1:

1. Responsible for software support, defect analysis and fixation, implementation, training to user, support on live projects.
2. Ensure business continuity as per plan, alignment with changeable business needs
3. R&D, investigation and implement prevention strategies for user identifies complaints and perform necessary actions to resolve the application problems.
4. Data analyst & business intelligence reporting
5. Day to day communication with vendor for support management & problem resolution
6. Ensure deliverable from vendors
7. As product manager
d) Meet SLA.
e) Staff Training & Kn [/center][/center]owledge Share/ transfer to others.

JD 2:

• Analyse the Business Requirements along with concern business unit.
• Reviewing current systems and Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
• Design and development Software and Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
• Responsible for developing technical specifications and plans
• Producing detailed specifications and writing the programme codes and Perform Software testing
• Prepare Software Documentation and Preparation of training manuals for users
• Responsible for correcting software defects. And communicate with Vendors.
• Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
• Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, developing detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
• Test and develop programming modifications.
• Write new program codes using prescribed specifications.
• Database Administrations
• Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
• Manage IPDC Website and electronic delivery channels.
• Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
• Preparation of training manuals for users.
• Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
• Day to day support related to core system to customer end
I think don't go for too lengthy . Total 7-8 duties sufficient, among them 4-5 paste from CIC website mentioned duties in jumbled order. They have a lot of work, so try to help them by sending short and point to point matter.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
jchoudhury said:
But can you please tell me whether it matches with NOC 2171 or not?
I would send u some lines to add in duties then your experience letter will be fine. First of all try to reduce it.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
jchoudhury said:
Please send me the same.
Paste them in jumbled order with 4-5 other line :-
Consultants confer with clients to identify and document requirements, conduct business and technical studies, design, develop, integrate and implement information systems business solutions, and provide advice on information systems strategy.
Security analysts confer with clients to identify and document requirements, assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware, and develop policies.
Systems quality assurance analysts develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and quality of software.
Assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems.

acetone

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
ashuindian said:
Paste them in jumbled order with 4-5 other line :-
Consultants confer with clients to identify and document requirements, conduct business and technical studies, design, develop, integrate and implement information systems business solutions, and provide advice on information systems strategy.
Security analysts confer with clients to identify and document requirements, assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware, and develop policies.
Systems quality assurance analysts develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and quality of software.
Assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems.
Just take note that these job descriptions are example only and relates to different types of consultants. Putting these in would mean that you are working as a qa analyst, security analyst and a functional consultant at the same time. It does not make sense as these roles requires different expertise unless you know everything. :)

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
acetone said:
Just take note that these job descriptions are example only and relates to different types of consultants. Putting these in would mean that you are working as a qa analyst, security analyst and a functional consultant at the same time. It does not make sense as these roles requires different expertise unless you know everything. :)
Offo, who r u? Please don't try to confuse. If u r able to help him then do it. Otherwise, I better know the procedure and some people have already got success with these tricks. Why don't u help him?

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
ashuindian said:
Offo, who r u? Please don't try to confuse. If u r able to help him then do it. Otherwise, I better know the procedure and some people have already got success with these tricks. Why don't u help him?
I have prepared following JD for My current Job:

• Discuss with business unit/clients to identify and analyze the business requirements.
• Review current systems and present ideas for system improvements including cost proposals.
• Responsible for developing technical specifications and plans.
• Prepare technical documentation and training manuals for end users.
• Analyze performance of programs and act to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
• Design and implement software solutions as well as maintain the systems once they are up and running
• Responsible for correcting software defects and communicate with vendors.

and for my previous job, employer provided below JD:

I. Responsible for software support, defect analysis and fixation, implementation, training to user, support on live projects.
II. Ensure business continuity as per plan, alignment with changeable business needs
III. R&D, investigation and implement prevention strategies for user identifies complaints and perform necessary actions to resolve the application problems.
IV. Data analyst & business intelligence reporting
V. Day to day communication with vendor for support management & problem resolution
VI. Ensure deliverable from vendors
VII. As product manager
d) Meet SLA.
e) Staff Training & Knowledge Share/ transfer to others.

Are both OK or not?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
jchoudhury said:

• Discuss with business unit/clients to identify and analyze the business requirements.
• Review current systems and present ideas for system improvements including cost proposals.
• Analyze performance of programs and act to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
• Design and implement software solutions as well as maintain the systems once they are up and running

I. Responsible for software support, defect analysis and fixation, implementation, training to user, support on live projects.
II. Ensure business continuity as per plan, alignment with changeable business needs
III. R&D, investigation and implement prevention strategies for user identifies complaints and perform necessary actions to resolve the application problems.
V. Day to day communication with vendor for support management & problem resolution
VII. As product manager
d) Meet SLA.

Are both OK or not?
I told u the method. Mostly applicants rejected due to POF and Job Experience Letter. So be aware. Bye

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
jchoudhury said:

VII. As product manager
d) Meet SLA.

Are both OK or not?
I told u the method. Mostly applicants rejected due to POF and Job Experience Letter. So be aware. Bye