+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Countries to travel on RTD

Smartleo

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Hi. I read in this forum that Saudi no longer accepts the RTD :(
I hope someone can confirm whether it is possible to go to Saudi using RTD and a visa.
Also, about Oman, is it possible to go there using RTD?
That's not true, recently a known person of mine visited Saudia on RTD.

Smartleo

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Please reach out to below for Saudia visa processing if you have PR and RTD

Please call below no. they process for travel documents holder .The fees as per below:

VOYAGES CLASSY TRAVEL
514 448 0788 -umra visa

Charge-495 cad

150 cotevertu -201 room

Reactions: Mancini

Mancini

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Please reach out to below for Saudia visa processing if you have PR and RTD

Please call below no. they process for travel documents holder .The fees as per below:

VOYAGES CLASSY TRAVEL
514 448 0788 -umra visa

Charge-495 cad

150 cotevertu -201 room
Thank you for the quick reply, but what if no PR, only RTD, will it be possible?

OFC632

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Are you sure
Because i have checked with multiple sources and everyone is saying even if you have PR and RTD you cant visit saudia
Please update from your friend
Thank you

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
Are you sure
Because i have checked with multiple sources and everyone is saying even if you have PR and RTD you cant visit saudia
Thank you
I would like to know, once a decision has been made on your RTD application do you get any notification by email of the decision made? I called IRCC today about my RTD application flagged urgent. The agent said that a decision has been made on my application and I should get a notice soon. Is that possible?

Smartleo

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Please Google it..
But yes one can travel to Australia on RTD and can apply online through their system.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Are you sure
Thank you
Everyone should be contacting the KSA embassy in Canada to confirm whether you can travel on an RTD, whether a visa is required, whether you need to be a PR with an RTD, etc. You used to be able to travel just to do umra but based on other posts this may have changed somewhat recently. Believe this was the only option to visit any of the middle Eastern counties on an RTD. Once someone has contacts the KSA embassy hoepfully they can post the email exchange. Would only email versus phone so you have proof in writing of the answer.