25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
Hi,

Last year my parents were denied a TRV bcs according to the VO they did not have enough funds to support themselves and I did not provide a Letter of Employment.
My parents provided proof that they own 2 stores (unlike canada you can own land and buildings in my country) and some 2 land lots. Also a bank account stating they have about 50k in their account. I provided them with letter of invitation and my T4s and NOAs and explained that my boss was away and I couldn't get an LOE ( I was not aware that I needed an LOE at first, so when I realized I did, my boss and his wife were away in dubai). Also some of the notarized documents that they provided had mistakes in translation but I didnt think it was a big deal.

Now I work in my field of study and I can get an LOE from HR no problem, also I have my PR in progress and own a home in Canada.

Last year, hubby and I had to leave on a last minute trip to visit my parents, since their visa was refused. However this year my parents HAVE to come visit because hubby and I are expecting a baby, so they have to be here when I give birth.

Would it make a difference if it is me or my husband who writes the invitation letter? I am on pgwp and hubby is a Citizen by birth.

What more proof can I provide this time around? Also my parents have heard from other ppl that they were refused the first time around, however they received the visa from the Rome office no problem the second time around.

Any advise is greatly appreciated.