Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Buenos Aires
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vo has just requested some documents from us and the way part of the request is worded is confusing:

"Three (3) original and recent photographs for yourself (photographs must conform to the ALL
specifications outlined in the Guide to Immigrating IMM 3999 and Appendix B Photo
Specifications)"

Can you clarify if this simply means provide 3 of those passport style head shots (as outlined in Appendix B)... I can't seem to find what the photo guidelines are in IMM 3999 and I have no idea if they are expecting a different set of photos AS WELL AS the Appendix B photos. Or will just the 3 appendix B photos do?

p.india26

Nov 6, 2012
Huxley1234 said:
Vo has just requested some documents from us and the way part of the request is worded is confusing:

"Three (3) original and recent photographs for yourself (photographs must conform to the ALL
specifications outlined in the Guide to Immigrating IMM 3999 and Appendix B Photo
Specifications)"

Can you clarify if this simply means provide 3 of those passport style head shots (as outlined in Appendix B)... I can't seem to find what the photo guidelines are in IMM 3999 and I have no idea if they are expecting a different set of photos AS WELL AS the Appendix B photos. Or will just the 3 appendix B photos do?
Notes to the photographer The photos must:
• show a full front view of the person’s head and shoulders showing full face centered in the middle of the photograph;
• have a plain white background;
• be identical (black and white or colour) produced from the same untouched negative, or
exposed simultaneously by a split-image or multi-lens camera.
The photos must:
• measure between 25 mm and 30 mm (1” and 1 1/5”) from chin to crown;
• have a 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8” x 1 3/4”) finished size.

Huxley1234

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Buenos Aires
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you - I was clear on that already. What I wasn't sure about if there was an additional set of photos we needed produce. The way it's worded suggests two formats (IMM 3999 ...AND.... apendix B)