+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused About Past Express Entry Profiles: Need Advice

donnydarko

Jul 19, 2021
Recently, I hired a representative who didn't do a good job creating my profile because she didn't read my documents before creating it. I asked her to withdraw my profile.

Then recently, I submitted my Express Entry (EE) profile on my own. Now I am confused if I filled it out correctly. There was a question asking if I have applied to IRCC before, to which I answered "Yes." The following question was, "Have I applied for Express Entry before?" I provided details of the EE profile I created 8 years ago, for which I received an ITA. Because I didn't have all the documents, I let the ITA expire without proceeding with the application.

Did I do the right thing by providing information about the EE profile for which I received the ITA, or should I have provided information about the recent profile the representative submitted but later withdrew? Or should I have not mentioned any information at all and answered "No" to "Have I applied to EE before?" since I didn't proceed with submitting any documents?