+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Application Returned (missing information)

snmathur4

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Hi,

My mom's application was returned to be due to missing information about
11. Tell us what you have been doing your five year eligibility period

I didn't fill because she was just a homemaker. I think the form has been updated since.
Now should I reprint the whole form and fill it again. If so, what about residency calculator? Do I need to sign it again and calculate again up to the new date?

Thanks

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Hi,

My mom's application was returned to be due to missing information about
11. Tell us what you have been doing your five year eligibility period

I didn't fill because she was just a homemaker. I think the form has been updated since.
Now should I reprint the whole form and fill it again. If so, what about residency calculator? Do I need to sign it again and calculate again up to the new date?

Thanks
Don't tell her you think she is "just" a homemaker..it is a job and you failed to mention it accordingly.

snmathur4

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Ok, my mistake. I didn't mean to write "just". I know it's a biggest and the hardest job.
Can someone answer my question?

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
You can just fill that missing tab and send everything again if you're sure IRCC will receive it less than 90 days after the date of signature.

But,, if your mother was in Canada after you sent your application it's probably better to update the calculator, the dates and all. It will give her more buffer above the 1095 days threshold Always good to have.

Good luck!