+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Application for wife and daughter only

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
Hi Team

I need your advice / suggestion here, my wife and daughter are already eligible to apply for citizenship, but I am not because of my frequent trips to US for work. Is it a good idea if I apply for them for now, or should I wait and we all apply together.
My wife has been a house wife during this all time but I have filed her taxes too with no income.

We got an issue here, that is I have twins 4 months old and 2.5 years old daughter, so we were considering a separate application so we can appear in test / oath ceremony separately as we don't have anyone here who could watch them if we all are going for test / oath ceremony together.

What you guys suggest? appreciate your input. thanks

kk2018

Oct 24, 2018
Hi Team

I need your advice / suggestion here, my wife and daughter are already eligible to apply for citizenship, but I am not because of my frequent trips to US for work. Is it a good idea if I apply for them for now, or should I wait and we all apply together.
My wife has been a house wife during this all time but I have filed her taxes too with no income.

We got an issue here, that is I have twins 4 months old and 2.5 years old daughter, so we were considering a separate application so we can appear in test / oath ceremony separately as we don't have anyone here who could watch them if we all are going for test / oath ceremony together.

What you guys suggest? appreciate your input. thanks
You can apply for your wife and daughter as I don't feel any problem in doing that . My friend submitted her application separate and her husband minor son together.