+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CITIZEN SHIP OATH

ROMITALY

Feb 8, 2019
HI, EVERY ONE
HOW WE CAN KNOW ABOUT OATH AND EXAM TAKEN PLACE IN YEAR IN ALBERTA ?
CAN WE ATTEND DIFFERENT PLACE INSTEAD OF OUR RESIDENTIAL CITY AFTER APPLYING CITIZENSHIP ?
CAN WE APPLY FEW DAYS BEFORE 1095 DAYS (3 YEARS) ?
AFTER APPLYING CITIZENSHIP , CAN WE VISIT TO OUR BORN COUNTRY FOR TWO MONTH?
AFTER FINISHED OUR OATH AND EXAM , CAN WE GO TO OUR BORN COUNTRY FOR 3 MONTH VISIT ON BORN COUNTRY PASSPORT AND CITIZENSHIP PAPER ONLY BECAUSE OUR PR CARD TAKEN UP DURING OATH TIME ?
AFTER OATH, IT WILL TAKE 1-3 MONTH FOR PASSPORT, CAN WE GET EMERGENCY CANADIAN PASSPORT WITHIN WEEK ,HOW TO GET IT ?
PLEASE, HELP ME , I WILL BE OBLIGED YOU
THANK YOU SO MUCH !!
GOD BLESS YOU !!
HAVE FUN !!

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
First, please stop screaming (capital letters), hard to read.

Canadian passport takes 10 business days to be issued.
Do not apply for citizenship short of days..you will be rejected.

sistemc

Feb 2, 2014
Are you sure that you will pass the citizenship test even if you don’t know answers to very simple and basic questions? Citizenship test is actually a test of a basic English and a common sense.

Like follow the IRCC instructions or using a google.

Reactions: foodie69

EstherBarros

Aug 18, 2014
BC- Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
17-11-2014
Doc's Request.
02-07-2015
AOR Received.
03-02-2015
File Transfer...
14-02-2015
Med's Done....
23-09-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2015
LANDED..........
22-08-2015
HI, EVERY ONE
1- HOW WE CAN KNOW ABOUT OATH AND EXAM TAKEN PLACE IN YEAR IN ALBERTA ?
2- CAN WE ATTEND DIFFERENT PLACE INSTEAD OF OUR RESIDENTIAL CITY AFTER APPLYING CITIZENSHIP ?
3- CAN WE APPLY FEW DAYS BEFORE 1095 DAYS (3 YEARS) ?
4- AFTER APPLYING CITIZENSHIP , CAN WE VISIT TO OUR BORN COUNTRY FOR TWO MONTH?
5- AFTER FINISHED OUR OATH AND EXAM , CAN WE GO TO OUR BORN COUNTRY FOR 3 MONTH VISIT ON BORN COUNTRY PASSPORT AND CITIZENSHIP PAPER ONLY BECAUSE OUR PR CARD TAKEN UP DURING OATH TIME ?
6- AFTER OATH, IT WILL TAKE 1-3 MONTH FOR PASSPORT, CAN WE GET EMERGENCY CANADIAN PASSPORT WITHIN WEEK ,HOW TO GET IT ?
PLEASE, HELP ME , I WILL BE OBLIGED YOU
THANK YOU SO MUCH !!
GOD BLESS YOU !!
HAVE FUN !!
1- Use this link to find the Oaths taking place (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/CeremonySearch/search-recherche-eng.aspx). To my knowledge, there is no resource showing the exam dates.
2- They will schedule your test/interview and oath based on your residential address. If you move, you have to update them so they can adjust accordingly. You cannot pick in which city you will be taking the test or the Oath.
3- NO, you CANNOT. You have to apply, at the very least, with 1096 days of physical presence. It is best to have a buffer of some days, though, in case there are mistakes in your calculation.
4- Yes, you can leave Canada after applying, but keep in mind you have to come back to Canada for fingerprinting (if necessary), test/interview and Oath. Keep an eye on your emails and make sure someone is checking your physical mail, as sometimes communications comes through that only.
5- You cannot re-enter Canada without a passport in a commercial vehicle if you are a Canadian citizen. You can either apply and wait for the Canadian passport to be processed before you leave, or leave without a passport and re-enter Canada through a land border using your citizenship certificate (meaning you have to be able/allowed to fly into the US with your original passport, so you can cross a land border into Canada).
6- You can learn about urgent passport requests here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-passports/urgent-emergency-passport.html

I hope this helps, moving forward make sure to not use all caps on the internet- it can be construed as aggressive :)

Cheers,