+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC account canceled? Information all gone

zhangpet

Nov 6, 2016
I tried to log into my CIC account today, and I could log in with my user name and password. However, after entering the account it told me to create a new one. I could not access my visa application after doing so.

My visa was approved 2 days ago, and it should be shipped back to me. It was just confusing that the information of my application is now gone. What should I do? Can I still expect to get my passport with a Canadian visa back?

Thank you!

jabrown2

Nov 5, 2016
This happened to me as well. Except before I submitted the documents. I had only about 3/4 uploaded and the next day I tried to enter to complete the rest but instead it asked me to creare an account and I had to start again.

I'm just worried that either 1) the 3/4 completed applicaiton was subbmitted; or 2) the same thing will happen when I submit again

What is VFS?

zhangpet

Nov 6, 2016
My document shows up again today when I attempted today. I sent a complaint to the LA embassy, maybe they helped fix the issue?

You may try look up your application by using the look-up tool in your account and entering the detailed information.

I don't think they automatically uploaded your application without your consent. I suggest you call them during their office hours, or send them an email.