+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

cheapest college in alberta?

bigmodo

Nov 26, 2010
does anyone know the college in alberta that has the cheapest tuition fees? i will also want to know the college in canada that have the cheapest tuition fees. thanks.

hasnaat

Jul 7, 2010
Multan
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mate, cheapest colleges are not recognized plus off campus list don't carry such colleges. plus chances of Visa rejection increases .....

Get to some good institute and once you reach Canada you can switch you any.

FYI.

Memorial University is the cheapest in Canada with Quality Education

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
The cheaper unis or colleges are in NFL or in Manitoba. U can try both these provinces. BC, Ontario and Alberta are not cheap places to attend colleges or Unis now.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As stated by hasnat cheap colleges arent recognized, so its a trade off. You get what you pay for

hiramunir

Sep 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It all depends on wat u wanna do..means wat study level u wanna persue.

I have just taken admission in Uni of Alberta in HRM certification program..its about 2 to 2 1/2 years program..consisting of 8 courses..1 course is 545$. nd there is no limit on how many courses you can take...

if you wanna do some kind of certification of diploma i suggest u check uni of alberta.

Regards,
Hira

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys if anyone wants cheap and best, I suggest you choose that province which has lower per capita income mainly under 40000$ mark Like PEI , Newfoundland

johnelrod

May 23, 2012
hiramunir said:
It all depends on wat u wanna do..means wat study level u wanna persue.

I have just taken admission in Uni of Alberta in HRM certification program..its about 2 to 2 1/2 years program..consisting of 8 courses..1 course is 545$. nd there is no limit on how many courses you can take...

if you wanna do some kind of certification of diploma i suggest u check uni of alberta.

Regards,
Hira
Hi I just want to know if you are able to apply for working visa while having this part time certificate course for international students?

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
College = EXTREMELY low chance of visa
Part time certificate course = NO visa

International students MUST be full time students. If you want to become part-time student after getting in, your study permit will become invalid and you will be an illegal resident.

uarshad

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Memorial University Newfoundland is a very cheap university that invites International students. Its fees is roughly $2000.( I am talking about Universities because they can get you visa not some "only college".) But remember for cheap, you don't usually go for quality. University of Alberta is cheap to "some" standards and so is Dalhousie and Calgary. Besides this there are several scholarships and financial aid opportunities in University of Alberta. You need to have a big university on your side if you want ensure you get a visa. Then after you get a study permit, you can go to a cheaper institution or can further talk to the financial councellor and cut your expenses. There are also several Job opportunities in Edmonton and Calgary. The cheapest university that can probably get you a visa is I think University of Newfoundland. However I am not sure.