Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
sawera said:
So True N now its $1000 for one N $ 1200 for two in Alberta..........so r u in Toronto now.
Yeah I lived there for an year and then moved back to Toronto.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Danny4450 said:
I left Fort Mac as I didn't feel that I could survive in such a workoholic town. I spent most of my life in Toronto and had all my family and friends there. Although I had two people from Toronto living with me in the same house but i still missed my family too much. In the end I felt that I was better off making less money and living with my family/friends and be happy.
You did the right thing bro! My cousin who lived and have been working there for the last 10 years. Away from wife and kids he comes once in a while to visit them but his kids are growing without the lessons of their dad. He hardly gives them time because he is working all the time. He is so greedy about money but I tell you that money is not everything in life. You work to live, you don't live to work! Its true however, the people who have worked there and know how much money they can make there they don't like working anywhere else. This is the reason I never went to work in Ft Mac even though I am in Alberta!

Still_Not_Getting_Any

Star Member
Aug 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
August 2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
July 2010
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
wes786 said:
Congratulations brother for the remedical and PPR! Long time no see, where and how have you been?
I'm Ok. have been busy with work and all, patching things up for our office in Canada and ohh, got an apartment over there, yayyee,,, Also, i've learned that US&A, being US&A, has passed a bill in senate after looking at immigration situation in Canada about inverters and entrepreneurs, has made serious ease for applicants. its really interesting if you look at it and understand what is going to be the next big place for people who dreams to go to "Wilayet".

Canada asks for minimum CAD 800K for investor class immigration and 36 months of processing time

You wont believe what US has proposed, USD: 300K and 8 weeks processing :OMG:
Now even a goof like me can see that US took this step to Mend their market by pulling foreign investment inn, since all kind of crap has happened to their economy in last decade.

:) its a really good news fellas, Now even i can see my Financial services corporate office in Seattle in few years..

Cheers.

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Very right, its all about the priorities you set for your life. I have worked in Fort McMurray for sometime on an oil and gas site. Flying back and forth after every 10 days to Calgary, where I live. If my wife is here with me, I would have never thought of that. The way people are making money is awsome, for some its an easy task as they live in Fort Mcmurray with their families. But I met people who are working on sites away from their family, just for money. Short term pain for long term gain or vise versa, its a choice to be made by each individual.

wes786 said:
You did the right thing bro! My cousin who lived and have been working there for the last 10 years. Away from wife and kids he comes once in a while to visit them but his kids are growing without the lessons of their dad. He hardly gives them time because he is working all the time. He is so greedy about money but I tell you that money is not everything in life. You work to live, you don't live to work! Its true however, the people who have worked there and know how much money they can make there they don't like working anywhere else. This is the reason I never went to work in Ft Mac even though I am in Alberta!

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife called TCS in Karachi to check if they might have her passport for delivery. They told her that they stop delivery of passports at home and will call her to pick up when they will receive it. Is anyone experience the same in recent days?

lionheart7

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
UOC said:
My wife called TCS in Karachi to check if they might have her passport for delivery. They told her that they stop delivery of passports at home and will call her to pick up when they will receive it. Is anyone experience the same in recent days?

I dont think its true. They still deliver passports at home address.

What time usually mail arrives by tcs??

Any good news today?

A

alpha1980

First of all i want to thanks specially , anso, Still_not_getting, Babar Shah, Tanziatif, Umme hani, Humpakwatan, Danny4450, fj423, Wes bro, Skhan, ayesha_a, Sawera, Imtihan and ftpr bro , for wishing me. i really appreciated and i appologize if i missing someone in this list.

Thankyou all ya guys who support me specially Wesbro , Danny bro and ftpr . i mean all members support me which i never forgot. this forum was like a family and i will always be online and helping all my bro and sisters. guys i m sure i will miss ya all but i will pray for all our members and always remember them in my prayers...................

i love ya alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

lover

Nov 15, 2011
qamalik729 said:
That is excellent ......... should send emails at this e-address .......
we already tried all this ,but he never replied back from this email address.we always got automated reply we will get you back in 30 working days..anyways then we got another email address and we wrote a same letter on that email.they said that they can't do anything for visa offices outside canada ,minister does nt deal with any of the embassies overseas because all embassies have their own timeline and own procedures to handle immigration cases.i'll post their email here...

thanks.

lover

Nov 15, 2011
wes786 said:
You have some good writing skills! Well done! May be that worked out for you :) and the reason you can't use Private Messages is becuase you don't have enough posts to use that fearure. I belive you have to wait until you hit 30 posts. Anyways Congrats again!
1 am replying to your e-mail of May 31, 2011, addressed to the Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, concerning spousal sponsorship application processing times.

Family reunification is a priority of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). Accordingly, every effort is made to complete the processing of spousal applications as quickly as possible. In addition to meeting the statutory requirements of being in good health and of good character, the visa officer must be satisfied that the applicant is admissible to Canada, and, in the case of spouses, that the relationship is genuine and not entered into for immigration purposes only.

I understand your frustration at what appear to be unwarranted delays in issuing a permanent resident visa to your husband. The many steps involved in processing an application, coupled with the volume of applications, sometimes make it difficult to conclude cases in as timely a manner as we would like. In addition, processing delays often occur when the information provided is incomplete, or documentation or processing fees are missing. In such situations, immigration officials must stop the processing until they receive the required information from the applicants.

We realize that those who have submitted their applications look forward to being granted permanent resident status within a reasonable waiting period after applying. Please be assured that we make every effort to deal with the applications we receive in the most efficient and effective manner.

However, CIC has limited resources to deploy throughout its extensive overseas network. Each visa office must deal with operational environments unique both to its role in CIC’s overseas program commitments and the realities of the region of the world in which they are located. This means that processing times for the same category of applications may vary within the CIC visa office network. Given the varying operational environments in different countries, comparisons between visa offices can be misleading. I assure you that every effort is made to conclude the processing of spousal applications as expeditiously as circumstances permit.

While I realize that this situation is distressing to you, I trust that the information provided is of assistance.

S. Charbonneau
Ministerial Enquiries Division

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally my wife has landed in Canada with me yesterday, Allhumdollillah!
Immigration was very fast they didn't even take 5 minutes! Wish u all success who are waiting on this forum.

tanziatif

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
lionheart7 said:
I dont think its true. They still deliver passports at home address.

What time usually mail arrives by tcs??

Any good news today?
I agree with lionheart. I even called tcs to confirm, they still deliver passports from cic islo. However, Tcs also deals with visit visas to malaysia and i think canada, too, so its possible the officer who informed your wife might have got the pp issue confused with the visit visa pp, cuz tcs do call applicants to collect their pp once the visit visas are granted and passports are returned from the respective consulates

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
Immigration was very fast they didn't even take 5 minutes! Wish u all success who are waiting on this forum.
CONGRAT'S BHAI! WISH U ALL THE BEST.

deplix

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Hi dear all of them

i am new to this forum but i was reading this forum last 2010 to now. i need really help from u guys i apply immigration for my husband there was 2 mistake which nobody notice it one in nikkah nama instead of divorce write in virgin second i send divorce arrbitration council paper which divore was before marriage but registration of council was after marriage just to file case now they refuse that case please help me i am so upset what option i am having should i appeal or refile case what type of correction i can made please its consider urgent and help me
thanx

A

alpha1980

DodgeCharger said:
Congratulations.....

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've learned that you cannot make
someone love you.
All you can do is to be someone
who can be loved.
The rest is up to them.