+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change of address after RFV email.

ithilienrider

May 24, 2023
Hello,
I received the RFV email today. The RFV email has details to submit the passport if one has a Canada/US mailing address within 30 days. But I recently moved to Mexico for work from the US. I submitted a webform to update my address on 27th June 2023 but I haven't received an update on it. The mail stated to submit another webform if I don't have a Canada or US mailing address, to receive instructions for submitting my passport from another country which I have done. If I do not receive an update on it within 30 days will it affect my application? I tried calling IRCC but couldn't get through. Does anyone know what I can do in my situation?

Prateekdahiya

Nov 4, 2021
Hello,
I received the RFV email today. The RFV email has details to submit the passport if one has a Canada/US mailing address within 30 days. But I recently moved to Mexico for work from the US. I submitted a webform to update my address on 27th June 2023 but I haven't received an update on it. The mail stated to submit another webform if I don't have a Canada or US mailing address, to receive instructions for submitting my passport from another country which I have done. If I do not receive an update on it within 30 days will it affect my application? I tried calling IRCC but couldn't get through. Does anyone know what I can do in my situation?
Hello,
Hi i am in same situation, what did you do ? Did you get the reply in time ?