+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Change in Marital status after getting ITA and submitting documents

Usmanjamil

Oct 13, 2014
Hi Guys,

I received my ITA and submitted all required documents by 27th of February.

After that i got married in first week of April and update the CiC regarding Change in Marital status (non-accompanying wife) via my Consultant, who is handling my case.

However, it has been 7 weeks and 3 days i didn't hear from CiC requesting further documentation regarding my wife.

Upon my insisting, consultant sent email to CiC and they responded that our request has been sent to "appropriate person for action/review."

My current status online is as Follows,

The only update is that i have passed the medical, rest all are shows under process.

i have image of it, but it cant be uploaded, otherwise ill show.

Any help ?

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hi Guys,

I received my ITA and submitted all required documents by 27th of February.

After that i got married in first week of April and update the CiC regarding Change in Marital status (non-accompanying wife) via my Consultant, who is handling my case.

However, it has been 7 weeks and 3 days i didn't hear from CiC requesting further documentation regarding my wife.

Upon my insisting, consultant sent email to CiC and they responded that our request has been sent to "appropriate person for action/review."

My current status online is as Follows,

The only update is that i have passed the medical, rest all are shows under process.

i have image of it, but it cant be uploaded, otherwise ill show.

Any help ?
All you can do is wait for the process. Since you submitted the docs before you got your COPR, you can only follow the normal processing time of 6 months or less.

Oped

Apr 29, 2019
Please what eventually happened. I am currently in the same situation but havent put in for change of marital Status. Would like to know if you got you PR eventually

Usmanjamil

Oct 13, 2014
I heard back from them in August almost after 4 months i got married.

Provided all the documents and process successfully completed.

It took nearly 10 months from ITA till COPR.