+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

certify transcripts

A

apali

hi all,

I'm new to this blog and i find this blog very helpful.I recently received package from Alberta(AINP). I have the following questions from that :
1. Do we need to send photos with application to alberta?
2. They have asked for certified transcripts, what does certified mean?
3. I'm currently working on h1b visa in US , do I need to take IELTS before I go to CIC interview?
4. I don't have employment letter from my previous employer and he is not responding to my emails what do I do?

Your help in this regard is highly appreciated thanks in advance.

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
apali said:
hi all,

I'm new to this blog and i find this blog very helpful.I recently received package from Alberta(AINP). I have the following questions from that :
1. Do we need to send photos with application to alberta?
Needed only when sending appln to CIC

2. They have asked for certified transcripts, what does certified mean?
The photocopies are verified against the originals and are said that they are true. Some bank staff certify your documents for free. Take the original and a copy along with a letter stating that the photocopies are True Copies. Certified means attestation.

3. I'm currently working on h1b visa in US , do I need to take IELTS before I go to CIC interview?
May not be needed -- depends on your profession, I think.

4. I don't have employment letter from my previous employer and he is not responding to my emails what do I do?
Send paystubs, appointment letter and a covering letter stating that you are not able to get prv employment letters.

Your help in this regard is highly appreciated thanks in advance.

A

apali

" A big thanks..
That was a quick response and that is what I wanted to hear too.
Appprecite your help"

redstar

Star Member
Jan 28, 2009
Hi DivaGirl
I applied for AINP for pre-assessment on DEC 19th.I haven't recieved any information from the Alberta office.Could you tell me what I have to do and more over i used attorney to done this work.

Thanks & Regards