+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - wrongfully cancelled for incomplete application

Amro1995

Mar 22, 2024
Hi All,

i just received an update that my application was cancelled for being incomplete and them they cited a document that was actually included in my application (only in the attached documents section because it cannot be attached to a secured file).

basically a police certificate from Australia needs a driving record with it, but that cannot be merged into one pdf because the files are secured.

Do you have an advice on how i can proceed with this issue?

Thanks a lot!

Arshsidhu96

Mar 11, 2024
Hi All,

i just received an update that my application was cancelled for being incomplete and them they cited a document that was actually included in my application (only in the attached documents section because it cannot be attached to a secured file).

basically a police certificate from Australia needs a driving record with it, but that cannot be merged into one pdf because the files are secured.

Do you have an advice on how i can proceed with this issue?

Thanks a lot!
You may approach MP of your area, tell them about this situation they can help you out .
my file also got rejected due to PCC from india, I uploaded my old PCC and they rejected my file and refunded my Fee. Then I told talked toMP and told him about this and provided them New PCC then they contacted IRCC, then my file got reopened

Amro1995

Mar 22, 2024
You may approach MP of your area, tell them about this situation they can help you out .
my file also got rejected due to PCC from india, I uploaded my old PCC and they rejected my file and refunded my Fee. Then I told talked toMP and told him about this and provided them New PCC then they contacted IRCC, then my file got reopened
Oh that is awesome, thanks a lot, i will definitely try that

khaclub

Nov 19, 2021
Hey man, I got the same problem as yours on last Friday. Now I'm very nervous to miss the chance and looking to re-open the case. May I ask how long did you get the new PCC? And is it okay to just wait to get new PCC then contact MP after?