+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANT - Confused Foreign Exp NOC Declaration

hemanth1991

Mar 4, 2020
Hi Friends,
I am in the process of express entry profile creation. I am eligible for CEC category since I have 1.4 months of foreign experience( 2 companies) + 1 year Canadian experience.I am confused with my foreign exp declaration since both the offers letters have different job titles and fall under different NOC codes and Categories, but I performed same roles and responsibilities in both the jobs.
1st company NOC 2281( skill type B) duration for 5 months.I was working as a system administrator.
2nd company NOC 2171 (skill type A)duration for 11 months 12 days. In my second company job offer letter is listed as "Business Consulting Senior Consultant" therefore I am considering myself to declare under NOC 2171 since my offer letter plus relieving letters clearly mentions CONSULTANT.
My Canadian experience is of a Consultant role. My concerns are
i) will there be any problem for my profile since my foreign exp is of two different NOC codes plus different skill types.(A and B).
I know we can have multiple NOC but not sure whether it can in foreign exp."Your work experience can be in 1 or more NOC 0, A or B jobs "
ii) should I ask my 2nd company employer to re-issue my Roles and responsibilities letter with NOC 2281 category to avoid confusion.
iii) Should I write a LOE and clearly mention all the points to avoid confusion.
Please suggest.
Thanks.