+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

cec applicant Cbsa interview

dd17dd86

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
My and my spouse file is in process under cec.my spouse was a refugee claimaint. His decision was negative.he is still under a valid work permit.we applied for bowp as it ending in feb march 2015. He got a letter from cbsa.we think its the removal order.please give some advice.

redgdon

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
dd17dd86 said:
My and my spouse file is in process under cec.my spouse was a refugee claimaint. His decision was negative.he is still under a valid work permit.we applied for bowp as it ending in feb march 2015. He got a letter from cbsa.we think its the removal order.please give some advice.
What does the letter say?

PhDstudent

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
removal for what? If he has a valid wp and your application is in process it cannot be, unless he did something wrong? it may just be an interview

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

PhDstudent said:
removal for what? If he has a valid wp and your application is in process it cannot be, unless he did something wrong? it may just be an interview
1, No, the OP's spouse was a refugee claimant that was refused. After the refusal s/he had 30 days to leave Canada. If the 30 days have passed, his removal order has now turned into a deportation order. CBSA's callin is probably for a removal arrangements. Also the OP should know that experience gained while a refugee claimant is not accepted for CEC. The work permit doesn't give legal status.

dd17dd86

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
I am the principal applicant my experience isunder cec not his. my spose was a refuggee claimint but when we are married i include his name in my file for pr our landing fees and medical is done.cbsa doesnt know his file is in process under me his claim was heard way after our landing fees n medical

dd17dd86

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
PMM said:
Hi

1, No, the OP's spouse was a refugee claimant that was refused. After the refusal s/he had 30 days to leave Canada. If the 30 days have passed, his removal order has now turned into a deportation order. CBSA's callin is probably for a removal arrangements. Also the OP should know that experience gained while a refugee claimant is not accepted for CEC. The work permit doesn't give legal

status.

He didn't gain experience i did he is under me as a spouse.