+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can't view / download IMM5708 ( application to extend visitor's Visa)

rustina

Jan 2, 2014
Hello,
I’m having problem accessing the "Application to Change Conditions, Extend my Stay or Remain in Canada as a Visitor or Temporary Resident Permit Holder [IMM 5708] (PDF, 430 KB) November 2013 "

I’m getting a message that I need a later version of the PDF viewer, however I have it installed and have no problem to open any other package documents (IMM558 / IMM5476 / IMM5551) but I can’t open or download the IMM5708 form.

Anyone else had /have this issue? What could be the problem and how can I fix it? I’m using Windows 7 and Google Chrome.

Thank You very much for any advice :)

sshh13

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Hi!

I was having the same problem with different application form. Try to download it with a hotkey Ctrl + S, then open your downloaded file with adobe reader, it should be fine.

Reactions: Hawa_Niang

rustina

Jan 2, 2014
Thanks a lot, it worked! found out later that "save link as..." was saving the file to the HD :)

Ridapp

Feb 16, 2018
Hi everyone, I had the same problem, just tried Internet Explorer on Windows and loaded IMM5708e without any problem. Hope this becomes helpful to anyone who checks this thread in the future.

m a chy

Aug 10, 2013
I am trying to save form Imm5708 but its not saving . I could open it and fill it out but when i try to save it it says save at a different location or different name. I tried that as well. But then it gives error message saying the file cannot be saved. I use mac pro and chrome. Someone please help me.