+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cannot print CIT0002

saffi363

Aug 1, 2010
Wait until the form is updated.
You could try contacting CIC via twitter or phone and explain the issue.

I created a thread to track the versions of the form. see: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/tracking-versions-of-form-cit0002e-2.524286/
Does any one have the correct version of the form which was available on CIC between Oct-12 to Oct-19? I appreciate if you have soft copy of that form in your disk somewhere and can send me on email address "ubaid.nisar (at) hotmail

Johnboy

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2014
They updated the form, but you may still be downloading the old one. Here's the new one (with print button working)

I uploaded it to my google drive, you can download the form here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0c9eBGLYKp8SFZld2c4Uk9TbGM
Appreciate if someone would have that form ?

I cannot vouch for the veracity of those uploads

Last edited:

usaorcanada

May 17, 2017
Thanks guys, its really working with this old form, ROW height increasing as we fill up the details.
Last question, For this Q.11 for the period it's showing YEAR-MO format only for example, 2012-01 is that OK?
Or should be like 12-01-01?

Johnboy

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2014
Thanks guys, its really working with this old form, ROW height increasing as we fill up the details.
Last question, For this Q.11 for the period it's showing YEAR-MO format only for example, 2012-01 is that OK?
Year and month is what is shown on the column heading so that is all that is needed

zztop

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
Where can I find the old form? Can you send it to me somehow? Thanks

Johnboy

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2014
Where can I find the old form? Can you send it to me somehow? Thanks
CIC does not make the old forms available via their website. However some members of this site have uploaded a form to their own google drive. Take a little time to read back through this thread and see if you can find those posts ;)

zztop

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
CIC does not make the old forms available via their website. However some members of this site have uploaded a form to their own google drive. Take a little time to read back through this thread and see if you can find those posts ;)
ok

Johnboy

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2014
There is no point sending the printed form if it has truncated Q11 answers. My guess is that the application will only be checked to ensure documents and payments are present. It will be several months before the form CIT-0002 is examined and Q11 answers found to be faulty and hence requests will be made for the missing information - weeks of delays ensue as your app has to rise to the top of the pile before being processed again with your responses

It is annoying that the PDF functionality is broken, but until such time as it is fixed there is nothing you can do.
You could choose to use the form uploaded to google drive but at you own risk. I think it better to wait for the next official version.
I will not be creating a curated set of documents for download as this will only lead to confusion.
The tracking thread is to help understand the evolution of the PDF and should become irrelevant in the very near term (hopefully if CIC can get its act together :) )

zztop

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
There is no point sending the printed form if it has truncated Q11 answers. My guess is that the application will only be checked to ensure documents and payments are present. It will be several months before the form CIT-0002 is examined and Q11 answers found to be faulty and hence requests will be made for the missing information - weeks of delays ensue as your app has to rise to the top of the pile before being processed again with your responses

It is annoying that the PDF functionality is broken, but until such time as it is fixed there is nothing you can do.
You could choose to use the form uploaded to google drive but at you own risk. I think it better to wait for the next official version.
I will not be creating a curated set of documents as this will only lead to confusion.
Thanks

Johnboy

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2014
The form has been updated 25th Oct
Q11 now works

Reactions: ChippyBoy

MBVIVI

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
does it mean I need to refill the updated form, or the form i filled a few days ago would fix the mistake automatically? thanks for letting us know.

Johnboy

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2014
does it mean I need to refill the updated form, or the form i filled a few days ago would fix the mistake automatically? thanks for letting us know.
Unfortunately your answers are saved inside the broken form. There is no way to automatically transfer your answers. You will have to download the new form (make sure Q11 is working) and re-enter everything again.