+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Visa for German Citizen

LouLou93

Dec 5, 2014
Please someone help me.

So my boyfriend is a German citizen, and we meet last summer when he was visiting Canada. He stayed for 6 months, and left November 7 because his visiting time was up. I am going over there right after Christmas to visit him for 2 weeks and am hoping he can come back with me on January 12. He is working on getting his Working/Holiday visa, but the window hasn't opened yet. I was wondering if it would be okay for him to come back to visit me while his visa process. Once the visa is processed he would go back to Germany and re-enter with his visa. Does that work? What are the rules and regulations on that? I have tried to contact numerous people, but no one seems to be able to answer my questions.

If anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it!
Thanks Smiley

Ypsie

Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey LouLou93
I think he can come now as a tourist and if he get's the working holiday visa he can re-enter the country with it. I'm not 100% sure but it should work, I can't see any problem, maybe it is even possible for him to go to a canadian border with his documents when he gets the approval and re-enter directly without having to go back to Germany