+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can+ Visitor visa rejected

Summersnow23

Sep 18, 2021
So I am trying to reapply, but I am unable to decide what exactly should I mention as purpose of visit. Is visiting friends a strong reason? I am also expecting a site inspection in Canada for work purposes sometime in June. Should I add that as purpose as well . I fear that might make the VO’s even more suspicious as I hadnt mentioned this in my earlier application.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So I am trying to reapply, but I am unable to decide what exactly should I mention as purpose of visit. Is visiting friends a strong reason? I am also expecting a site inspection in Canada for work purposes sometime in June. Should I add that as purpose as well . I fear that might make the VO’s even more suspicious as I hadnt mentioned this in my earlier application.
Visiting friends is not really essential since we are still in Covid restrictions. You can try. If you are coming on business then apply for a business visitor visa. There are certain conditions for that permit. If you have busines to conduct then you are not a visitor. Doing a site inspection may be considered illegal work.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/business/eligibility.html

halimsirazy

Dec 18, 2022
I have also applied under the CAN+ program. I would want to ask:
- Did you apply online?
-How long did it take for you to get refused?
-Can you share your timeline with me?
Did you get the VISA?
My wife and I are also CAN+ applicants.
My wife and I also applied for TRV for tourism reasons on 05 Dec. My wife got BVL and Refusal on 12 Dec. Refusal reasons Financial and asset situation is insufficient, and the Purpose of the visit to Canada is not consistent........ On the other hand, I got BVL on the same day but the Final correspondence still not receive yet. My wife is Homemaker, and the cost will be bear by me. I have attached my sponsorship letter from me and my bank statement to my wife's application.

Last edited: