+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can one accept both paper and EE provincial nominations at the same time?

nikla

Nov 4, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
All,
Need your valuable suggestions.
In Oct 2015 i created express entry profile. Received an invitation to apply for OINP. Same time SINP- OIS was open and applied for that as well.

For my OINP application i received additional information request in April 2016. I submitted everything then itself. Still waiting for a decision.
In May 2016 i received Nomination from SINP - OID. But since this is paper based i thought i'll wait for a decision on OINP.
Finally in October 2016 i mailed in my paper based application + fee to CIO using the SINP nomination. Yet to hear from them.

Meanwhile now by EE profile expired. Got an email from OINP to respond within 30 days.

Questions?
Should i create another EE and email OINP with the details.
If i get a nomination in OINP for EE can i apply since i've already a paper based application?
I i can, should i apply?

TIA for your suggestions

nikla

Nov 4, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Update.

I received the provincial nomination from Ontario in EE now. :eek: Now im not sure whether to laugh or cry...
The situation is that i had sent the paper based application and fees to the CIO using nomination from Saskatchewan.

I i accept Ontario nomination in EE will i get ITA? If i get ITA and apply what will happen?
So confused. :-\