+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I use medical screening from a rejected application?

Adolphite

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
I did the screening in February. My application was deemed incomplete due to the time my police clearance was issued. If I get in the pool again, can I reuse the medical screening report from the unsuccessful application?
Thanks!

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
If it's still valid (within one year), then yes. However, just in case you get an ITA, remember that the CoPR will only be issued till the expiry of your medicals.. so you will have very little time to come and land.

Adolphite

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
If it's still valid (within one year), then yes. However, just in case you get an ITA, remember that the CoPR will only be issued till the expiry of your medicals.. so you will have very little time to come and land.

Ok. Thanks for the response. You really explained this well.

How about the police report? Can I get in the pool, get selected and submit the application with a receipt from the police department... indicating that I have applied for the clearance. When I get the clearance, I will add it to my application. Is that even possible?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Ok. Thanks for the response. You really explained this well.

How about the police report? Can I get in the pool, get selected and submit the application with a receipt from the police department... indicating that I have applied for the clearance. When I get the clearance, I will add it to my application. Is that even possible?
Yes, it is possible to do this so that you can submit before the deadline. However, IRCC will not process your application till they get the certificate, and you will need to write a letter explaining that you have applied and it's taking some time. And attach the receipt, of course.

If you can get the cert in a reasonable time (a few weeks after the submission deadline, say), it shouldn't delay you too much.

Reactions: Adolphite