+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAD conversion to INR..?

thayyib

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
hi,

Can anybody from India please tell me what is the current conversation rate (CAD -> INR) for the Visa fees in CHC, ND.

Thanks,
Thayyib

jitz

Star Member
Oct 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kindly note you have to paid in $CAD for CHC fees

E.g Canadian dollars -> Indian rupees
1.00 CAD = 43.7904 INR

If you go to bank rate it will probably little bit higher then above , so noted it down

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think u r talking about RPRF Fee. U will have to pay INR 21440/- per adult as RPRF Fee to CHC-ND.

regards

sanjeev

thayyib

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
Thanks for your response. where do we get this information. Actually i have to send them a DD for CAD30 for a re-issue of the visa, as I did a change of name for my daughters.
Thanks

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u can ask ur bankers for current quote of CAD=INR, from where u r planning to get ur DD.

regards.

birbal

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18/06/2010
As per my information RPRF is 24060 INR per person.

Better check with CHC

thayyib

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
hi..Thanks for your informartions. as per my knowledge the bank conversation rate is not accepted by CHC,ND. I send the RPRF fees little bit more as per the bank/current forex rate, but it was returned asking to send the correct amount. I just found this website http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng which the fee in INR.

Thanks again

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if you want to convert currency rate for your information look : www.xe.com , mostly banks like SBI, ICICI, HDFC, Bank of India, Bank of Baroda they also guide you and they have current rate chart in major banks branches (in small village or urban area this facility some banks dont have but Bank can ask nearest head office).

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omm said:
if you want to convert currency rate for your information look : www.xe.com , mostly banks like SBI, ICICI, HDFC, Bank of India, Bank of Baroda they also guide you and they have current rate chart in major banks branches (in small village or urban area this facility some banks dont have but Bank can ask nearest head office).
CIC has its own fixed currency rate for a period.(They book forwards)