+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Between Transcript and Original Certificates???

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Hello All,

Please do we need to submit academic transcript if we already have in pocession our original certificates???

Seniors and any member s' answer is solicited especially those who have passed this stage.

Regards,

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:
Hello All,

Please do we need to submit academic transcript if we already have in pocession our original certificates???

Seniors and any member s' answer is solicited especially those who have passed this stage.

Regards,
Transcripts are of Degree courses which in India is usually graduation and post graduation and above. Always submit transcripts in original sealed university envelope as CHC will take less time processing your file then or might not accept it without them.

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rocky272727 said it perfectly. You need transcripts in Univ sealed envolope.

If you can not get one, you can send notarized copies of original transcripts but that will invoke more background checks and if IO is not satisfied he may still ask for transcripts in Univ sealed envolope.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Thank you for your immedaite responses.

Like i have two (2) Master degrees, Do I need to get transcript for the two?

Also do I need transcript for my professional qualifications/certifications??

My second question is that when do I need to update my new born baby? Is it when the baby is born or when they are ready to update my file at CIC???

Urgent reply required Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Submit all transcript of academic records
Processing for the new baby starts from after birth. Bros! Do you want to start your from the belly?

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What i mean on update for the new baby, if you have sent docs to Visa office, update immediately but if just palnning to send to CIO and the baby is still enjoying the warmness of his/her mother's womb wait till after birth and update to CIC. But note that you will pay the processing fee and if medicals had been done b4 delivery, you will still have to do medical for the new baby with the baby's personal pp.

Oloye

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Oloye

You are not getting the gist. Haba which one for belle? I beg fashy that...

what am saying is that the baby is almost a year now. Do I need to send the particular to CIC Accra or wait till the record update???

Cheers.