+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best place for pharmacist in canada?

leviathan

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
I am preparing for my immigration to canada. What are the places that pay highest to pharmacists ? What is the average pay per hour in those places? should i stay away from Ontario and GTA because of market saturation? also is it easier to open your own pharmacy in canada or in us?

Reactions: Salman003

nokia3315

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/report-eng.do?area=27235&lang=eng&noc=3131&action=final&ln=n&s=1&source=6#wages

Low highest - Nova Scotia $70,324

Median highest - Manitoba $104,579

High highest - Québec $156,139

Salman003

May 21, 2017
Lahore, Pakistan
I am preparing for my immigration to canada. What are the places that pay highest to pharmacists ? What is the average pay per hour in those places? should i stay away from Ontario and GTA because of market saturation? also is it easier to open your own pharmacy in canada or in us?
I need some help. From where you did your ECA. I have done doctor of pharmacy and my consultant is doing my eca from ces. Is it ok? As i want to target high points for express entry?

C

Classic Chucks

Pharmacists belong to a regulated profession in Canada. You just cannot practice your profession here without being licensed. You either will have to apply for certification/license first or go back to school. Both options will take time. Good luck!