+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BCPNP Information

Shalinpandit

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
I wanted to know some information about BCPNP

1) My profile creation date is 5th March and employer start advertising the job on 1st March. I have created the profile after 5 days of employers advertisement gets published. Is there any impact of 14 days clause on this?

2) NOC code is under "B" group and what would be difference If I can apply through Express Entry Skilled Worker or Skilled Worker. and which mode I should opt.

Kindly help in understanding the above mentioned.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
The requirement is 14 days of advertising before making the offer to prospective employee.You were given a permanent job offer after 5 days?are you already working for your employer???

Shalinpandit

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
The requirement is 14 days of advertising before making the offer to prospective employee.

Profile creation on 15th Day is acceptable?

You were given a permanent job offer after 5 days?are you already working for your employer???

No, not working with employer and also outside canada

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Shalinpandit said:
I wanted to know some information about BCPNP

1) My profile creation date is 5th March and employer start advertising the job on 1st March. I have created the profile after 5 days of employers advertisement gets published. Is there any impact of 14 days clause on this?

2) NOC code is under "B" group and what would be difference If I can apply through Express Entry Skilled Worker or Skilled Worker. and which mode I should opt.

Kindly help in understanding the above mentioned.
To apply Express Entry Skilled Worker you need to be qualified for either Federal Skilled Worker or Canadian Experience Class.
If you don't qualify for those programs you can only apply Skilled Worker.

Shalinpandit

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Thank tou so much for your reply. Request you to put some light of point number 1 also. This would be a great help for me.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Your employer must advertise for 14 days,interview all qualified Canadian applicants AND then give you a job offer,Otherwise"We are declining your application because We do not believe you made a genuine effort to hire a a Canadian applicant" :( :( :(