+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BCPNP- Change of business plan afterwards

ASR_ASR

May 1, 2010
Hi!
I am schedualed for an interview with the BCPNP official on second week of June. I have submitted a business plan involving a small manufacturing plant which covers their requirement in terms of investment and employment. The plan has been accepted with some observations which requires to be met.
I am confident with my plan. However, down the road while implementing the business paln if I find any serious hurdle which may jeopardize the implementation OR find alternative and more attractive business idea to go with shall I be able to change my business plan?
Your comments shall be highly appreciated.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ASR_ASR said:
Hi!
I am schedualed for an interview with the BCPNP official on second week of June. I have submitted a business plan involving a small manufacturing plant which covers their requirement in terms of investment and employment. The plan has been accepted with some observations which requires to be met.
I am confident with my plan. However, down the road while implementing the business paln if I find any serious hurdle which may jeopardize the implementation OR find alternative and more attractive business idea to go with shall I be able to change my business plan?
Your comments shall be highly appreciated.
If BCPNP doesn't agree with the changes, then they may lift the certificate.