+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

bcpnp applicant under process of EE!! need help for Proof of Fund !!

boboliang

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
:) :) :) :) :)
Hello Everyone, I am new on this forum, I got mybcpnp nomination in October, and I am currently under process of EE. I have a question regarding the proof of fund. CIC requires my last 6 months ending balance statement ( June to Nov) from the bank. And I have one joint account with my mother and one joint account with my boyfriend. And I forgot to deposit my june july cheque to my personal chequing account for 2 month ( because I am on holiday in June and I deposit the cheque to the joint account....). would that be a matter if cic officer did not see my salary deposit for 2 month? because I only provide the 6 month balance statement of my personal day to day chequing account.
and my uncle ( my father's brother) sent me $50000 CAD into my account in September ( for my settlement fund). do I also need to provide a gift letter from him? in addition, my joint account has balance of $36000 with my boy friend, does he also need to provide a letter for explanation where is the money come from?