Average timeline for ECA

girishjs111

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Mumbai
Hi,

It's been more than 15 days since the WES profile has been showing Documents Received, Review in Progress.
I have written them a couple of emails but they never respond.

What is the average timeline for the evaluation process?
As far as I know, I haven't missed out on sending any documents that they would require

Kindly help

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Hi,

It's been more than 15 days since the WES profile has been showing Documents Received, Review in Progress.
I have written them a couple of emails but they never respond.

What is the average timeline for the evaluation process?
As far as I know, I haven't missed out on sending any documents that they would require

Kindly help
15 days is nothing for WES review process.
They say that you should expect around 4 weeks to get the credential evaluated once they receive the docs.

Believe me, this 4 weeks estimated time is not always followed. Some have received reports within 5 - 6 weeks, while others had to wait for even 2 months or more.
Just hang on there. You should get concerned about this only after you have waited for around 5 - 6 weeks 'after they received your docs'.

One kind advice, don't expect WES to respond to your queries within 2 - 3 days. They mostly take 7 'working' days to respond, or even more.
Better to sit back & relax.
All the best !

pk saini

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
I sent my documents on 6th april and got my Wes report on 9th May , so it was a month wait. For me they took 2 weeks for review in process and 1 week for evaluation in progress plus 1 week for the Wes report to reach my home.
It is better to not contact Wes until 2-3 weeks are finished. This amount of time is normal for them in reviewing your documents.

coolguy_dec

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Can someone tell me what does the WES status Reviewing your evaluation report mean.
After how many days of this can I expect my ECA?

Sam$

Jun 1, 2017
I sent my documents on 6th april and got my Wes report on 9th May , so it was a month wait. For me they took 2 weeks for review in process and 1 week for evaluation in progress plus 1 week for the Wes report to reach my home.
It is better to not contact Wes until 2-3 weeks are finished. This amount of time is normal for them in reviewing your documents.

2 weeks to change the status from waiting for documents to review in progress?