+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATTN: PMM-ABOUT REFUSAL

wawsky22

Aug 3, 2008
Philippines
Hello Gud AM!

I am writing you because I want you to give me some advice and the right way to do about my re-applying again as foreign contract worker. I was refused by the Philippines Canadian embassy last Jan.2008. Indicated in the letter that " I was not demonstrated ties to the Philippines that satisfied them of my intention to return.

For my points of view I have lots of reason to return. Firstly, we have filed an application for family immigrant last three years ago dated dec. 2005 and still on process. Secondly, I have three kids ages 11, 10 & 8. Thirdly, my parents & brother are here and we have a family business of Beauty Supply-BEAUTY/ACCESSORIES/GIFT ITEM RETAIL AND SHARPENING.

For my points of view of being refused is about my employment in Mister Donut.
The person that they interviewed was a new hired employee so she really don't know me. After I have filled my 1 month leave to tour & accompanied my relatives from Canada here in the Philippines. That's why when the Canadian embassy called her it's a negative response even though their called also my employer to justify that I am her employee. My job in Mister Donut was appointed store manager. My employer is happens to be the first cousins of my husband.That's why I was appointed.And also they look up my employment history in my Social Security System I was an active voluntary member.My employment in Mister Donut does not appear because I have the choices to make. I was also a consultant director in my parents business by appointment and I have small business of electronics loading in addition of preparing my documents but this two working experience does not appear in my previous application.

What should I do now for my re-applying?I hope you can help me because I wanted to be sure for the second time. My Experience while processing my previous application two times of picking up my documents, 2 times of sending my LMO copies, two times of medicals that I have to go through and after all of this I was refused?

And it is also indicated in the letter that " if there is any significant new information that I would like to be considered, I am welcome to re-apply.Different officer will assessing the application.What should i do with this?

After my refusal, ive'd got a mailed from Canadian embassy medical department dated Feb. 23,2008 for I have to undergo another medical for sputum smear & culture.They called me and told me if I'm planning to re-apply again I have to continue my medical. And I already undergo medical and it's a negative result.

Thank you for taking time reading my letter.
I am hoping that you could help me a lot..

wawsky22
Philippines
[/quote]

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Hi
This is a common problem,You have your job offer,LMO etc.But you are denied because you cannot prove that you will return to the Philippines.This is why I am advocate of PNP,Since you are not going back to the philippines,But moving to Canada,You dont have to prove Philippine Ties.I can only suggest you document all your Philippine Ties.One question,Why didnt you get a job in BC?In BC Fastfood workers are PNP eligible.

wawsky22

Aug 3, 2008
Philippines
thank you for your reply...I myself don't know the reason why I was refused and didn't get the job. but my employer still waiting for me and she wants me to re-apply again.That's why i decided to join here to have your suggestion.What kind of Philippine ties do I have to prove? Please help me.. All I know is that I follow the same preparation of my husband which he is already there in Canada.

I want to make sure for the second time of my application.

brian07

Jan 25, 2008
wawsky22 said:
thank you for your reply...I myself don't know the reason why I was refused and didn't get the job. but my employer still waiting for me and she wants me to re-apply again.That's why i decided to join here to have your suggestion.What kind of Philippine ties do I have to prove? Please help me.. All I know is that I follow the same preparation of my husband which he is already there in Canada.

I want to make sure for the second time of my application.
You mentioned that your husband is already in Canada right? I believe he is under a work permit too? If that's the case, then you can apply for an open work permit which will be under and based on your husbands work permit.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Her husband is in a NOC Classification C job under Temporary Foriegn Worker,Only O A and B Classification jobholders can bring in Family Unfortunately