+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATLANTIC IMMIGRATION PROGRAM

SUKAN_26

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hi Guys,

Has anyone got through the process of Atlantic immigration program Canada?

How can we find the list of designated employers under this program?

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hi Guys,

Has anyone got through the process of Atlantic immigration program Canada?

How can we find the list of designated employers under this program?
Unfortunately non of the provinces provide a list of employers. You have to do the hard work and either email or call companies. I sent emails with my resume attached and was offered a position.

SUKAN_26

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Unfortunately non of the provinces provide a list of employers. You have to do the hard work and either email or call companies. I sent emails with my resume attached and was offered a position.
Thanks for your reply on this..!!!! Did you use the normal job sites like indeed etc...
i am actually working it that way..

SUKAN_26

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
I just used the job bank on the CIC website. I looked for employers who stated they employ new comers. What trade are you in?

https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/home
I work for Accounting & Finance domain.. i did try looking into the CIC website they also take us to the third party websites of the job postings..

Is it possible to create Log In for the Job bank without the EE profile?

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
I work for Accounting & Finance domain.. i did try looking into the CIC website they also take us to the third party websites of the job postings..

Is it possible to create Log In for the Job bank without the EE profile?
I didn’t so I’m not sure on that one.
I started sending a carefully scripted email along with my CV at the end of October and was offered 3 jobs in December, a lot won’t reply but don’t let that distract you. Like my experience you will start to get interest. I will say most of the employers that did respond wanted to see my criminal record straight away and two of them wanted to see my IELTS test results and education evaluation before they submitted the application to the province.
I’m currently wating for my TWP application to be approved but London has a 6 week processing time at the moment.

SUKAN_26

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
I didn’t so I’m not sure on that one.
I started sending a carefully scripted email along with my CV at the end of October and was offered 3 jobs in December, a lot won’t reply but don’t let that distract you. Like my experience you will start to get interest. I will say most of the employers that did respond wanted to see my criminal record straight away and two of them wanted to see my IELTS test results and education evaluation before they submitted the application to the province.
I’m currently wating for my TWP application to be approved but London has a 6 week processing time at the moment.
Thank you...!!! So much for sharing your experience... I am actually doing the same right now sending emails to employers.. through job sites... with my resume enclosed.. hope something clicks

DXB2CAD

Dec 13, 2023
Hi
I am a new bee here and seeking for some guidance.
I applied for AIP from Dubai UAE. I just got my AOR yesterday. I want to know with your experience, what is the current timelines and are there anyone who have already gone thru the same process from here UAE?

Let me know please - thanks

Feb 20, 2024
Hi
I am a new bee here and seeking for some guidance.
I applied for AIP from Dubai UAE. I just got my AOR yesterday. I want to know with your experience, what is the current timelines and are there anyone who have already gone thru the same process from here UAE?

Let me know please - thanks
Hi,

Can you guide me process how did you apply for PR. Did you do it yourself direct to ircc or employer did it through employer portal?