+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atip

Shervin_f_s

Jan 19, 2017
Hello guys could you help me to understand

On my atip shows on 2018/02/08 prohibition completed but on my exam date shows( 2018/09/02) updated to in progress could you explain to me what is completed please?

ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT: 4
Created Date: 2018/02/08
Updated Date: 2018/09/02
Type: Eligibility - Prohibitions Status: In Progress

ELIGIBILITY ADULT PROHIBITIONS ELIGIBILITY PROHIBITION: 1
Updated Date: 2018/02/08

Last edited:

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
Hello guys could you help me to understand

On my atip shows on 2018/02/08 prohibition completed but on my exam date shows( 2018/09/02) updated to in progress could you explain to me what is completed please?

ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT: 4
Updated Date: 2018/09/02
Type: Eligibility - Prohibitions Status: In Progress

ELIGIBILITY ADULT PROHIBITIONS ELIGIBILITY PROHIBITION: 1
Updated Date: 2018/02/08
This is provided by Dpenabill.
"Are Prohibition and ELIGIBILITY ADULT PROHIBITIONS the same thing?"

Again, there are MULTIPLE background checks done during the processing of an application. There is for sure a GCMS check done in Sydney BEFORE the referral to the local office. This check will look for many of the things which would constitute a prohibition, ranging from whether there has been a Removal Order issued or there is a criminality hit in FOSS. The GCMS check will be done again . . . at the least attendant the test and IP interview event and again attendant the oath (perhaps there is just one if applicant is scheduled for the oath the same day as the test, or takes the oath within a day or three of the test and IP interview).

The effort to precisely interpret what the GCMS notes reveal about this is futile. The applicant must remain prohibition free right up to the minute he or she raises her hand and recites the oath. If the applicant is arrested for a domestic dispute the night before the oath, the applicant is prohibited and will not take the oath (I suppose the applicant could fail to disclose this and take the oath, and then later have his or her citizenship revoked for failing to disclose the prohibition).

Shervin_f_s

Jan 19, 2017
This is provided by Dpenabill.
"Are Prohibition and ELIGIBILITY ADULT PROHIBITIONS the same thing?"

Again, there are MULTIPLE background checks done during the processing of an application. There is for sure a GCMS check done in Sydney BEFORE the referral to the local office. This check will look for many of the things which would constitute a prohibition, ranging from whether there has been a Removal Order issued or there is a criminality hit in FOSS. The GCMS check will be done again . . . at the least attendant the test and IP interview event and again attendant the oath (perhaps there is just one if applicant is scheduled for the oath the same day as the test, or takes the oath within a day or three of the test and IP interview).

The effort to precisely interpret what the GCMS notes reveal about this is futile. The applicant must remain prohibition free right up to the minute he or she raises her hand and recites the oath. If the applicant is arrested for a domestic dispute the night before the oath, the applicant is prohibited and will not take the oath (I suppose the applicant could fail to disclose this and take the oath, and then later have his or her citizenship revoked for failing to disclose the prohibition).
Thank you for explain. But the thing it is really hard to understand how prohibition will stay 16 month in progress without any activity and no one can help or atleast find out what's going on that non of prohibition categories are related to applicant , no problem in your background.and We should wait up to three years may someone find out your application and take action on that. So Sadly